PDA

View Full Version : T500 pedals calibration

CPS-3
16-06-2015, 17:55
I don't know if any others have had this.
But most of the times when i go to the calibration of the pedals i have to do it several times because when i push the pedals only a little bit the meter jumps to 100, after a couple attempts it is at 100 when the pedals are full pushed in, like it is supposed to be)
But when i finally have a match (all pushed-->100) when i started to push, the meter doesn't get higher in the beginning.

ScorpionR3D
16-06-2015, 21:35
For info, no problems here.

PureMalt77
17-06-2015, 06:54
not sure what exactly is your problem, do u have any in-race problem?
during calibration, the meter seem to jump from 0 to 100, as if was not enough analog, but seems more like a graphical issue. During racing, the pedals work properly. Just enter calibration view, and press each pedals until the end 2-3 times...

CPS-3
17-06-2015, 22:00
. During racing, the pedals work properly. Just enter calibration view, and press each pedals until the end 2-3 times...

That's what I've been doing already but it should be ok in one time and not 2-3 or 4 times.

I've noticed that when the meter jumps directly to 100 and I save it like that or don't calibrate at all, I don't have to brake hard for the cars brake to lock. When the calibration is successful (pedals fully in , meter at 100) the braking is a lot better.

hitmanvega
18-06-2015, 05:30
What position is your conical brake mod?
That's what I've been doing already but it should be ok in one time and not 2-3 or 4 times.

I've noticed that when the meter jumps directly to 100 and I save it like that or don't calibrate at all, I don't have to brake hard for the cars brake to lock. When the calibration is successful (pedals fully in , meter at 100) the braking is a lot better.

CPS-3
18-06-2015, 09:29
I don't use a brake mod, still need to buy me the conical rubber. And I think you have to remove the brake mod before calibrating.

Luke Townsend
18-06-2015, 09:36
I don't use a brake mod, still need to buy me the conical rubber. And I think you have to remove the brake mod before calibrating.

T3PA pedals come with the conical brake mod, no need to buy it (unless it is missing?) And no need to remove it when calibrating.

Marrrfooo
18-06-2015, 09:39

Theoretically at least, you should not have to remove the mod to calibrate. It should be possible to reach 100% brake pedal travel with the mod installed - it just might be harder to do so of course. It might be useful to set the mod up with the wheel attached to the PC so that you can test the depression of the mod takes places as required but ensuring it travels to 100% if pressed hard enough. (Without a PC you could use the calibration tool in PCARS and just back out of it (not save changes) and recalibrate it when you're happy).

CPS-3
18-06-2015, 11:21
T3PA pedals come with the conical brake mod, no need to buy it (unless it is missing?) And no need to remove it when calibrating.
I have the title wrong, it should say T500 pedals. I didn't have the mod included.