PDA

View Full Version : ps4 press conference

sirsilver1968
16-06-2015, 19:44
In short I thought was epic especially the announcement of the last guardian and shenmue 3, sure didn't see that one coming.
Oh and no man's sky wow cannot wait.

Kingleo
16-06-2015, 19:57
Worst press conference in years... plus we will not see anything you mentioned this year.

BDR Daz
16-06-2015, 19:59
Microsoft vs. Sony on E3 Conferences ... Yeah Microsoft nailed it !

madmax2069
16-06-2015, 20:09
Watched the PlayStation conference, if you ask me they pulled a Microsoft from a few years ago. They side tracked from games and started talking about streaming this and streaming that (which I am not interested in at all).

I wasnt impressed with either Microsoft or PlayStation press conference. But I do think Microsoft had better energy and better presentation, it seemed that PlayStation lacked both. I dont know how many times when the camera panned to the audience during the PlayStation conference i noticed people was smacking their heads.

For me this E3 was all about fallout 4.

Kingleo
16-06-2015, 20:21
Microsoft vs. Sony on E3 Conferences ... Yeah Microsoft nailed it !

By a factor of 10. Which is very sad.
Dreams was the best part. Imo its like minecraft without the blocks :)

During Sony's it fell like there were a team of lawyers with bullet points.

Add to it the hype men in the crowd they were trying to hard with nothing.

awaite85
16-06-2015, 20:36
Sony & Nintendo surpassed Microsoft as usual this year. That rare collection looks cool though.

Kingleo
16-06-2015, 20:50
Sony & Nintendo surpassed Microsoft as usual this year. That rare collection looks cool though.

I guess we just see things differently.

How desperate do you have to be to have something (co-op?) exclusive with Treyarch? Treyarch.... LOL

BDR Daz
16-06-2015, 20:50

Err ... What conferences were you watching ?

The only game im disappointing that is not coming to Xbox is Firewatch, even though its not my type of game its intriguing ...

cerbrus2
16-06-2015, 22:10
The only thing impressive about Microsoft's Press conference, Was the fact they are giving PC style modding to Fallout 4. I was impressed when I first saw hololens. But then I thought, its Minecraft its a damn game for kids and adults who didn't make it through puberty properly. And the one ability I want it for, for using with my 3D printer. A bloody Xbone with Shared DDR3 memory ain't gonna cut it. (yes Microsoft we know you use PC hardware for your "Xbone gameplay demos") Halo 5 meh, best part about Halo 5 is the Podcast called "Hunt the Truth" they did to help add to the story. Forza 6? Really, Oh look a ford lowering out of the ceiling.......... I wasn't impressed. I like the new controller though, will have to get one for when I play on my sons Xbox. There where however some blinding games on the Playstation side. Shenmue (finaly) God damn FFVII remake (nearly cried with joy) And Firewatch looks pretty cool. Wasn't fussed on No mans sky, I doubt very much if it will match Elite: Dangerous, wish Sony would forget about the streaming packages. I mean come on guys leave it. Its like Youtube trying to make a game streaming site years after Twich perfected it, Or EA turning out Origin to compete with Steam. Its a loosing battle. I have enough Streaming Programs loaded on TV's PS4's Xbox's etc etc. I worked it out the other day, In my house alone I can watch Netflix on 34 different Devices in the house. I really really don't need the PS4 to be able to stream crap from FOX network.

But with all the new games coming out on Xbox and Playstation, its a great time to be a gamer.

Just cant wait for my Fallout 4 Pipboy edition.

awaite85
16-06-2015, 22:47
Just not a xbox type gamer. Cool if you guys are. I don't watch the conferences, just looked at all the games introduced and Microsoft's looked bland to me.

Treyarch is alright, I am a RPGer mainly. So i've been with the Star Ocean series for 20 years or so.

Peace

BDR Daz
16-06-2015, 23:26
I don't watch the conferences, just looked at all the games in

Well there is the issue, we were talking about the conferences as a whole, Sony they were just reading off a screen, sometimes the Devs talking seemed to not know much about their games until the screen told them what to say

Nintendo, it just seemed awkward all the way through.

The only one that flowed was Microsofts from one thing to the next, Plus they showed Hololens and demo't is, Morpheous on the other hand barely got mentioned ...

Kingleo
17-06-2015, 00:01
I didn't want to come off as bashing Sony... I have a Ps4 and all the ones before it. But it mostly gets played with exclusive games..(GT, God of war, The last of us... ect.) This year more then ever they were throwing out the words "console exclusive" Vs "Only on Playstation"

They gave us what... 4? Those console exclusives I will be getting on the PC... Thank you

madmax2069
17-06-2015, 00:08
I didn't want to come off as bashing Sony... I have a Ps4 and all the ones before it. But it mostly gets played with exclusive games..(GT, God of war, The last of us... ect.) This year more then ever they were throwing out the words "console exclusive" Vs "Only on Playstation"

They gave us what... 4? Those console exclusives I will be getting on the PC... Thank you

When talking about consoles only you dont include what could be on PC as its not a console. So when they say console exclusive regardless if its on PC or not you still only count what is on consoles. Is is a platform exclusive? No, is it the only console version ? Yes

BDR Daz
17-06-2015, 00:12
When talking about consoles only you dont include what could be on PC as its not a console. So when they say console exclusive regardless if its on PC or not you still only count what is on consoles. Is is a platform exclusive? No, is it the only console version ? Yes

Yeah with the "Big 3" they are all about 1 upping each other, they want to should about the exclusives they have brought that the other isnt getting, PC normally doesnt come into that