PDA

View Full Version : Switching drivers

Crford1982
16-06-2015, 22:21
Anyone else having trouble switching from the ai driver back to you driving? I request a pit stop and select swap driver but I never gain control. Is this a known issue or am I just doing it wrong?

Skeme_DBT
17-06-2015, 00:31
Anyone else having trouble switching from the ai driver back to you driving? I request a pit stop and select swap driver but I never gain control. Is this a known issue or am I just doing it wrong?

I have the same issue. Not sure if Im doing it wrong or not.

Yardstik
23-07-2015, 18:15
Me too! I started that 2hr 24hr LeMans and raced about an hour and switched to the AI So I could do a few quick things and when I came back I wasn't able to switch back to my control. Is there a fix or workaround for this too? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been giving this game the benefit of the doubt since day one but every patch seems to open a different can of worms. I really like this game too but its becoming a hassle to just have decent game play. I believe its very difficult to even create a game so I'm not giving up on PCars yet.. .

Katilla
24-07-2015, 06:52
I look forward to answers
thank you

Bluedice
24-07-2015, 06:53
Did you guys assigned the "request pit" to a key on your controller?

I'm yet to venture my self on long endurance races, but from what I understand that is the only way to regain control.

Katilla
24-07-2015, 08:15
Did you guys assigned the "request pit" to a key on your controller?

I'm yet to venture my self on long endurance races, but from what I understand that is the only way to regain control.

External Controller +
Extra key =
AI back?