PDA

View Full Version : Loss of ffb

Gloomy
16-06-2015, 22:39

I noticed after this turn on snetterton 300, if you go off track, you'll hit a big dip which makes my fanatec gt3 wheel completely lose all force feedback, I'm not sure if it's just because the of that specific spot or if it can be recreated on any dip. Not a big deal if you never veer off track and restarting the race fixes it but just thought I'd point it out.

I'm not sure if this issue has already been mentioned, I looked around a bit and didn't see anything about it.

LordDRIFT
17-06-2015, 02:08
Maybe your wheel is activating a protection circuit.

Gloomy
17-06-2015, 02:38
Yeah, it might just be the wheel. Was wondering if anyone else experienced that, maybe even with a different wheel. It doesn't affect me much but it might annoying if it happened to me in a long race and I had to restart to get ffb functionality back.

Like I said, not a big deal, but I thought worth a mention.

Solodan
27-07-2015, 16:52
I had sort of the same experience. went off track, rejoined in a not so nice manner (career mode, not online) and got hit from the side. Complete loss of ffb.
still had 25 min of a 75 min race to go, so thought i'd finish it.

Steering sensitivity was alot higher than before the loss of ffb. Other strange thing, had NO mention of cutting the track afterward, could cut every chicane straight through the gravel without a message about it. McLaren F1 3 hour race on zolder, ps4, clubsport v2 wheel.

KlubbinJay
27-07-2015, 17:48
I have the same issues with my T300RS at Oulton Park and Sakito GP...the FFB got turned of and the tires are cold again. I had (still have) this issue during races and endurance races.

Its not my wheel what creates this issue...its the game itself! This need to be fixed by SMS