PDA

View Full Version : called to pit for tyres?

Machinist90
17-06-2015, 09:35
I was playing an endurance race in and pitted for fuel and driver swap for a quick break,turned off the volume and spent some time on laptop. When I looked back at the TV I saw a pitstop notice board with "tyres" on it,this was the first time this happened and since the volume was off I have no idea what the pit engineer said,is this a genuine headsup about my tires wearing out or were they damaged? Didn't make any pit strategy for the race so I didn't plan this in myself.

Anyone else had this before? Seems like a cool feature but don't really understand where it pops out of after all this time playing.

TrevorAustin
17-06-2015, 10:26
I was playing an endurance race in and pitted for fuel and driver swap for a quick break,turned off the volume and spent some time on laptop. When I looked back at the TV I saw a pitstop notice board with "tyres" on it,this was the first time this happened and since the volume was off I have no idea what the pit engineer said,is this a genuine headsup about my tires wearing out or were they damaged? Didn't make any pit strategy for the race so I didn't plan this in myself.

Anyone else had this before? Seems like a cool feature but don't really understand where it pops out of after all this time playing.

It happens when your tyres exceed 90% wear in my experience

Machinist90
17-06-2015, 10:52
It happens when your tyres exceed 90% wear in my experience

I see..thanks for the reply,wish they gave the same warning to the mustang who's doing countless laps on his rims...

TrevorAustin
17-06-2015, 11:09
I see..thanks for the reply,wish they gave the same warning to the mustang who's doing countless laps on his rims...

They will do, I think in 1.4, which looks very imminent for you.

Machinist90
17-06-2015, 12:24
They will do, I think in 1.4, which looks very imminent for you.

fingers crossed,had an excellent race despite the silly mustang