PDA

View Full Version : Coulple of issues

Gamingoneasy
17-06-2015, 09:46
Hi
Right, firstly i am not a subscriber to Playstation Plus so cannot play online, but none of my time trail or event times (i did all three of the last events, before they went offline) have been saved on the leaderboards at all. Could PS+ be the problem, do i have to subscribe to post a time ???

When i try to scroll down the leaderboards using R2 in Time trial, it doesnt do anything at all, this feature just will not work for me and i have tried a lot.

A couple times my HUD has not appeared for races at all no matter what i do, strange.

Snetterton froze on the loading screen today ! so had to restart, not that much of a problem but didnt expect this after the patches.

Another thing thats annoying, after every single race on career the cursor button defaults down to Exit option. now this is fine when you realise this but it is so easy just to press the button by mistake, can we get it to default on continue ?

Lastly , im being picky i know but can the race mechanic guy not give me encouragement through my controller to use this lap to qualify when i am on the first pit lap ? come on guys thats just silly, you cannot post a qualifying time out of the pits.

Anyway love the game :cool:

Someone please sort out the posting of time trial and event times as i feel i am only playing half the game otherwise. i love the leaderboard idea too, shame

flymar
17-06-2015, 10:07
Lastly , im being picky i know but can the race mechanic guy not give me encouragement through my controller to use this lap to qualify when i am on the first pit lap ? come on guys thats just silly, you cannot post a qualifying time out of the pits.He's encouraging you to do the best in the next lap. That's how I understand it.

Gamingoneasy
17-06-2015, 18:31
Glad i wrote this.

What a waste of time, Why can't i set a time ???????

Anyone

Technical Help and support ?????