PDA

View Full Version : 1.4 Warp Speed!

tclancey
17-06-2015, 14:11
So, the frame rate stuttering is fixed on the Xbone by introducing a new Warp Speed feature?

It seems to be in the usual parts of the lap where the previous version stuttered, but this is now worse. You can't control acceleration or braking while the game is speeding up and slowing down all the time!

Come on folks, this is such a brilliant game (well, almost was) and you're killing it! I could handle the stuttering, this is now unplayable.

How long do I wait now until the next patch when this is hopefully fixed?

Ian Bell
17-06-2015, 14:15
So, the frame rate stuttering is fixed on the Xbone by introducing a new Warp Speed feature?

It seems to be in the usual parts of the lap where the previous version stuttered, but this is now worse. You can't control acceleration or braking while the game is speeding up and slowing down all the time!

Come on folks, this is such a brilliant game (well, almost was) and you're killing it! I could handle the stuttering, this is now unplayable.

How long do I wait now until the next patch when this is hopefully fixed?

We're not killing anything.

Turn on power saving mode, reset and play again.

tclancey
17-06-2015, 14:45
Ok, I admit, I'm an asre. I should know better, I used to run a support call centre.

Now, I do have a little bit of frame rate stuttering but it is much better than it was. Out of interest and on a technical point, what is it you can't set or reset without a full system restart?

(Thanks for not killing it!)

Ian Bell
17-06-2015, 14:59
Ok, I admit, I'm an asre. I should know better, I used to run a support call centre.

Now, I do have a little bit of frame rate stuttering but it is much better than it was. Out of interest and on a technical point, what is it you can't set or reset without a full system restart?

(Thanks for not killing it!)

It's more of a safety measure. This thing is 19 Gb's now.

Kain NL
17-06-2015, 15:42
Well, the new patch is gonna KILL MY FANATEC XONE HUB!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DO SOME THING ABOUT IT ASAP.

When I start the game on my wheel with the 3 stripes button my wheel INSTANTLY starts turning VERY FAST from left to right...and starts Clipping like crazy...it even gets the playseat loose from the ground!!!!

Ian Bell
17-06-2015, 15:43
Well, the new patch is gonna KILL MY FANATEC XONE HUB!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DO SOME THING ABOUT IT ASAP.

When I start the game on my wheel with the 3 stripes button my wheel INSTANTLY starts turning VERY FAST from left to right...and starts Clipping like crazy...it even gets the playseat loose from the ground!!!!

Keepin' it real.

Kain NL
17-06-2015, 15:49
Ian....this IS for real....it only stops when I press the A button....but it goes anytime I restart!!!!
I wouldn't be joking about this...this is a €1000+ setup....
Even when I push the XOne home button on the wheel and press A again to start the game...clipping like hell again....can't even start playing now!!!!

Ian Bell
17-06-2015, 15:58
Ian....this IS for real....it only stops when I press the A button....but it goes anytime I restart!!!!
I wouldn't be joking about this...this is a €1000+ setup....
Even when I push the XOne home button on the wheel and press A again to start the game...clipping like hell again....can't even start playing now!!!!

Turn it down?

Kain NL
17-06-2015, 16:02
Turn what down...it starts when loading the game and showing the intro vid!
Turning the wheel off and back on again does not help...immediately king clipping again the moment V2 base goes in XOne mode.
I also restarted the XOne and checked the game if it is 19GB and it is. I know there'll be more reports this evening...

Ian Bell
17-06-2015, 16:02
Turn what down...it starts when loading the game and showing the intro vid!
Turning the wheel off and back on again does not help...immediately king clipping again the moment V2 base goes in XOne mode.

Turn down the master strength for the wheel.

Sankyo
17-06-2015, 16:11
Does it stop when you set SPr to zero on the wheel?

Kain NL
17-06-2015, 16:12
This is a joke right ???
How can the master FFB of the wheel have affect on the game when the game is loading....the wheel should be in rest mode...so no resistance at all, like it did before and does with other games.

Kain NL
17-06-2015, 16:14
@Remco...spr is not available with the XOne hub in XOne mode ! After DRI it stops...already reported that on Fanatec Blogs!
Also, the game now asks me: who are you ? While I have auto log in ON on the XOne.

nissan4ever
17-06-2015, 17:12
@Remco...spr is not available with the XOne hub in XOne mode ! After DRI it stops...already reported that on Fanatec Blogs!
Also, the game now asks me: who are you ? While I have auto log in ON on the XOne.

One Xbox One dashboard, using my TX. I go to profile at top on main home dashboard screen. I select my profile. Then go into FM5 (not playing anymore :) ) or Project CARS & it won't ask that no more in the game. It does it because you can't assign a wheel to your gamertag like a controller when you go into the game without doing what I suggested you do first. That's why.

PTG Ty1er Ward
17-06-2015, 17:20
One Xbox One dashboard, using my TX. I go to profile at top on main home dashboard screen. I select my profile. Then go into FM5 (not playing anymore :) ) or Project CARS & it won't ask that no more in the game. It does it because you can't assign a wheel to your gamertag like a controller when you go into the game without doing what I suggested you do first. That's why.

@KAIN- This is correct

Kain NL
17-06-2015, 17:25
Okay guys thnx...but the load game KING CLIPPING issue isn't resolved by this...LOL

PTG Ty1er Ward
17-06-2015, 17:36
Okay guys thnx...but the load game KING CLIPPING issue isn't resolved by this...LOL

I know this is frustrating Buddy, but can you try to hold the wheel steady enough to get into the Controller Setup and turn the main FFB setting to 50? or Tire Force to 10?

Kain NL
17-06-2015, 17:48
Okay...another Fanatec blog member brought this to my attention...like with the PS4 version...you'll/me have to reset the ingame wheel FFB controls for the patch to kick in....forgot al about that one...
Never had a game with the need of a PROPER manual before like this one...sighhh
Will try this one later tonight...first Formula Rookie comp on ps4!