PDA

View Full Version : Custom Championship Spreadsheet

Ingo_Schwartz
17-06-2015, 20:35
Hi

I was thinking about the need for a Custom Championship option in the game, so I made this spreadsheet in Excel and thought I'd share it with you in case you'd want to make your own championship and keep track or even if you just want to keep your best times in one place you can put them in there.

Link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ronjX177zna1JqSHlpUlo4RU0/view

I put in all the circuits and Sprints not Karting tracks.

Lengths of the tracks are in metric and if you want to change the total length of the race you just have to change the total amount of laps.

I put in Country, Date, Length per Lap, Laps, total length, 1-3 Qualifying & 1-3 Finishers.

I only put in the top 3 because the drivers change each race so putting in all the drivers to get standings and give points is pointless.

Maybe this entire spreadsheet is pointless but I hope someone can use this anyway.

Pink_650S
17-06-2015, 20:38
Good idea!
But a bit confusing :confused:

Ingo_Schwartz
17-06-2015, 20:40
Thanks but what is confusing ?

Maybe I can fix it ;)

Maybe if you download it and open it with Excel or any other spreadsheet program it's not as confusing, it looks like crap on the drive page :)

wraithsrike
17-06-2015, 20:58
Think so many people are asking for custom championships ingame, Ian's not blind or silly I'd just be inclined to play the waiting game.

Pink_650S
17-06-2015, 20:59
Thanks but what is confusing ?

Maybe I can fix it ;)

Maybe if you download it and open it with Excel or any other spreadsheet program it's not as confusing, it looks like crap on the drive page :)

Oh, if thats so, then l might look at it in excel :p
Just looks a bit off in the link...

Think so many people are asking for custom championships ingame, Ian's not blind or silly I'd just be inclined to play the waiting game.

What does it have to do with his spreadsheet?

Ingo_Schwartz
17-06-2015, 21:17
Oh, if thats so, then l might look at it in excel :p
Just looks a bit off in the link...

Yeah that's because google drive let's you view the file rather then just download it.

The tracks go from left to right rather then up and down to make it easier to use as a custom Championship organizer, it's easier for me at least. :)

Pink_650S
17-06-2015, 21:22
Are you hosting your own championship?

Ingo_Schwartz
17-06-2015, 21:26
Are you hosting your own championship?

No, No I am not, but it is intended for that use, no matter if it is single player or multiplayer.

If there is someone that wants to use this to organize a championship it can be used for that, just add the drivers below :)

I have made a championship just for fun in single player, I put in 27 races all about 200km long spread out throughout the year :)

Ingo_Schwartz
20-06-2015, 17:38
Normally I don't bump my own threads but has anyone found this useful ?

Maybe there's something to change ?

Or maybe it's completely pointless ?

Let me know :)