PDA

View Full Version : A few bugs I still have. Engine sound glitch, No sound race engineer, setting save.

zzjorzz
17-06-2015, 20:37
Immensly like this game, but a few bugs persist to hamper the experience.
If you have the same, or know a solution, please respond.

- I do not hear my race engineer during races anymore, first races he talked a lot, now silent for many race. I have pit sounds on 100% and raceengineer on in gameplay settings. He is back, dont know why or how.
- Sometimes the engine sound distorts, like a crackling sound or a overloaded soundsystem. I have this as well in Forza 5. Some solutions I have already tryd are: Xbox1 in powersafe mode (always)
manually going back to Xbox dash and closing down the game before shut down, changed hdmi cable, tryd on different soundsystems and tv's, cleared cache by hard reset, cleared Bluray disc permanent cache and even
exchanged my Xbox 1 for another one. None of it fixed it, although putting Xbox in powersafe mode and clearing cache made it happen less frequent and less violent.
- When I change settings in the game and press back button the autosave icon stays on for a extreme long time and nothing happens. When I then go back to the Xbox dash using the big X on the controller it finishes saving and I can
resume gaming.
- Since the last patch (this could be a coincidence) I have encountered rain in every career race I played. Must have been a coincidence, after 7 wet races it gone dry now!
-Windscreen wipers are to slow when it really starts to pour down. (not really a bug)
-No visual damage to cars, player or AI after a crash. I have all damage options on full. This is different from car to car, RUFS I see no damage, some other cars I do

Every serious reply is much appriciated and I do appologyse if some of my bugs have been reported before.

And last but not least, I really like to compliment the WMD mods and developers for all the feedback on the forum, I wish it was the same with other developers! Kudos!

Krylon Blue
18-06-2015, 05:31
I have that annoying sound glitch still too. It's been there since the game came out and it annoys me to no end. Hope it's fixed soon!

zzjorzz
18-06-2015, 09:45
I have that annoying sound glitch still too. It's been there since the game came out and it annoys me to no end. Hope it's fixed soon!

I am affraid not, I reported this error months ago with Turn 10 and Microsoft. Many people have it with forza 5, and now with project cars. It seems to be something in the xbox and microsoft is not fixing it so far....

zzjorzz
22-06-2015, 18:00
Ok, I seem the have figured out what happens to race engineer sound. I only have it in career contract races and in single race, not in career invitationals.

Another glitch that is bothering me, after a pitstop te view goes to cockpit cam, while I always drive with helmet cam. Is this a known issue?

Bealdor
22-06-2015, 18:03
Ok, I seem the have figured out what happens to race engineer sound. I only have it in career contract races and in single race, not in career invitationals.

Another glitch that is bothering me, after a pitstop te view goes to cockpit cam, while I always drive with helmet cam. Is this a known issue?

The former is a design decision, the latter is a known issue.

leithnow
22-06-2015, 22:02
99% of the time with the career kart races, engineer is silent for me.

leithnow
22-06-2015, 22:05
I got to the invitational after the first kart season and he was still silent, but if that's a design decision, that's whatever. To be clear, whichraces is he supposed to be chatty in and what races is he purposely disabled?

Bealdor
22-06-2015, 22:06
I got to the invitational after the first kart season and he was still silent, but if that's a design decision, that's whatever. To be clear, whichraces is he supposed to be chatty in and what races is he purposely disabled?

He's only disabled in the invitational events (with the exception of Le Mans IIRC).

zzjorzz
24-06-2015, 13:52
The former is a design decision, the latter is a known issue.

Ok, thanks for the info. I hope they will make a possibility to turn on race engineer in invitationals.