PDA

View Full Version : im not moaning but wtf happend

jonnotheone
17-06-2015, 21:50
Ok after getting patch 1.4 crazy stuff has been happening
No1,I qualified pole at donnington and it put me at the back of the grid ok I thought screw it ill fight my way back (I did)
No2,I qualified last at catalunya and it put me 6th on the grid ok I thought bonus but as i set off I noticed even tho I was in 6th with five cars in front guess were it said I was....1st I thought nooo so I kept going as if I was in 6th I battled my way to what I believe to be third even tho it still said 1st it finished showed me finishing order I was indeed 3rd it then went to points table and it gave me points for a win strange I thought but ill take it so I decided to see I this would happen on other tracks it did olton park foresters put me last place on grid but said I was 1st so I thought lets see what happens if I stay were I am I got lapped five times then finished an guess what I won lol...this is very strange but was not happening yesterday before the patch.....

Ps..apology's for the bad grammar I suffer with dyslexia and with out spell check id be screwed lol..

Brent G
18-06-2015, 18:37
Your not alone mate Ive had it too, qualified 1st at Oulton Park. Come race start Im at the back of the grid! Without my HUD settings being saved might I add.

B FIFE22
18-06-2015, 19:24
Had the same qualifying issue. I also got a penalty for jumping the start when my car was in neutral and my controller was sitting on my coffee table :confused:

Nubooo
18-06-2015, 19:28
I got a warning for cutting corner on the same turn 3 laps in a row, (I didnt) weird things be happening

smokinmasta
18-06-2015, 19:36
In a lobby i quallied 1st at Brands GP. At the race start i was given a drive through before the lights even went out or any of us even moved!!

EMW Simmo
18-06-2015, 19:44
Theres a pattern forming on Pcars, the Xbox 1 lol it just cant run it until the new software comes...PS4 ??? If only the pad was better.

ToOSk3tChY
18-06-2015, 20:05
This is killing the organised racing sites. Doesn't TORA British GT start soon as well?

That'll be funny to watch on Motors TV(i heard it was going to be on there).

''he's taken 1st!''

''no wait, he's last!''

''hang on he finishes 6th, what a race!''

''correction, he finishes 1st after being last from a drive through penalty''

ToOSk3tChY
18-06-2015, 20:08
''have we even started the race yet?''

''no''

pahahaha

BioForce
18-06-2015, 20:15
I love this code :rolleyes:

Haiden
18-06-2015, 20:43
Had the same qualifying issue. I also got a penalty for jumping the start when my car was in neutral and my controller was sitting on my coffee table :confused:

Same happened to me. The pit drive-thru penalty was on the screen as soon as the grid lights appeared.

chris4652009
18-06-2015, 21:24
Theres a pattern forming on Pcars, the Xbox 1 lol it just cant run it until the new software comes...PS4 ??? If only the pad was better.

Well said