PDA

View Full Version : E3 ign poll Pcars

wraithsrike
17-06-2015, 22:13
Just seen IGN post up on Facebook asking for the game of 2015 (poll) but there is no Pcars in the poll, why?

Pink_650S
17-06-2015, 22:20
Because they have no idea.
Racing games have always been and will always be a niche genre to these kind of "magazines".

wraithsrike
17-06-2015, 22:35
Because they have no idea.
Racing games have always been and will always be a niche genre to these kind of "magazines".

Yes but Nfs, AC, & forza 6 were all listed.

Nivracer
18-06-2015, 00:11
Are they talking about ones that aren't released?

wraithsrike
18-06-2015, 07:32
Are they talking about ones that aren't released?

Ah could be why, feeling silly now,,,,,,, goes hides under table and puts flack jacket on.

FA RACING 01
18-06-2015, 08:45
Ah could be why, feeling silly now,,,,,,, goes hides under table and puts flack jacket on.

No need for shame mate. Imagine it was a poll for "worst games" and you were trying to find PCars [by mistake] ;)

PS. How's it going with the "stop smoking" ? I need some tips.

wraithsrike
18-06-2015, 09:32
No need for shame mate. Imagine it was a poll for "worst games" and you were trying to find PCars [by mistake] ;)

PS. How's it going with the "stop smoking" ? I need some tips.

Lol.

Very hard mate, got quite depressed yesterday so lit one up only had one but it lifted my spirit a bit.

I've not got patches or anything just going it a lone but my state of mind isn't helping me.

Toxic
18-06-2015, 09:54
I have been using e-cigs for 3 months now

Currently using a blu pro kit (20) from sainsbury/morrisons. 5 a week on liquid.

Amazing - dont even think about the real thing, even when I wake up or get to work.

FA RACING 01
18-06-2015, 09:57
Hang in there mate. I've been there and it gets better with time [not that that makes it better]. I picked up weight heavily, so I revert to smoking again and lost weight again - just smoking very lighter and less now.

wraithsrike
18-06-2015, 10:21
I have been using e-cigs for 3 months now

Currently using a blu pro kit (20) from sainsbury/morrisons. 5 a week on liquid.

Amazing - dont even think about the real thing, even when I wake up or get to work.

I was going to buy myself an E-cig but the hospital told me they can be just as harmful to your lungs so that put me right off.

Cold turkey is really my only option as I just want to be free from them.

wraithsrike
18-06-2015, 10:23
Hang in there mate. I've been there and it gets better with time [not that that makes it better]. I picked up weight heavily, so I revert to smoking again and lost weight again - just smoking very lighter and less now.

Yeah I'll get there, I'm sure once I sort my head out it will get easier, wife at work kids at school me stuck at home it's not the best.