PDA

View Full Version : Things needed to finish the game (its true it isnt finished right?)

jaymondo
17-06-2015, 23:02
Setups, I Keep banging on about this one, the whole set up thing needs loads of work :-

Ability to load and save to local storage.
The ability to maybe share setups online (via websites like nogripracing, this forum, etc , or maybe even central storage. this needs to be on a track by track basis, I mean, GTR2 had this years ago.
The whole thing at the moment isnt working, setting up a car manually for each race takes ages. Its total madness, thinking back, even Grand Prix Legends had load and save !! Its 2015 isn't it ??!!!

Steering Wheel Support:-
The Project Cars shipped product support for most wheels is terrible. Thanks to guys on this forum I was able to sort my G25 out, but once again, I didn't have this kind of trouble with GTR1 or 2.

Going forward:-
DirectX12. Its been spoken of, this needs to happen. A lot of guys out there have weaker hardware than myself. DX12 is performance for free effectively, even on a couple of year old graphics setup. Even the Windows 8 boo boys will take Windows 10 because its free, the user base will be the largest single windows version since XP in a short period of time. It will be worth it. Cant wait to see Pcars on a 4K system running a AMD Fury X on DX12.

I intend to keep supporting this product by buying DLCs etc, but I need to know these things above will be addressed, we all like nice cars to drive and tracks added, but most importantly this setup system needs to be corrected.

Thanks.

awaite85
17-06-2015, 23:04
This isn't the 1st thread about this believe it or not. Team is working on multiple things 'jaymondo'.

jaymondo
17-06-2015, 23:08
Good to know, "awaite85" , sooner the better.