PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.4 has seriously broken game

Mittsy555
18-06-2015, 06:41
Just thought I would like to let Ian bell and the sms team know that patch 1.4 has broken my game. I am using a standard Xbox one joypad and the game is worse now than when the game was first released. There is no grip whatsoever I came 20th at zolder round 2 driving the lotus vintage f1 car and the slightest bit throttle was sending me sideways same with the ruf gtr3 at Laguna seca hardly any grip. How come the game has become so unstable after this patch. There is no way on gods earth this patch has been checked before release if it has then you need to check on your staff because somebody isn't doing there job right. Just for the record my problems are in career mode so I cannot comment about bugs online. PLEASE HURRY UP AND FIX THIS GAME!!!!!!!! And a final word to Ian bell I assume you are aware this game is now worse than it's ever been man up and sort it for us real players thank you.

Siberian Tiger
18-06-2015, 06:47
Many Players don't have a Problem after Patch 1.4. So it must be something else...

Does this happens after a Pit Stop? What does the Tire Indicator in the HUD Shows?

The only thing that is know is that after a Pitstop there is a Chance that all your Tires overheat and burst. (The Devs are Aware and are looking into this Issue)

Workaround:

Always Change your Default Pit Strategy Manually to your likings.. (Seems to help in this Case)
(More Precise: Change the Pressure on the Tires about 0.1 and save again)

MysterG
18-06-2015, 07:01
Quit the demanding tone and stop telling Ian what to do.

There are plenty of people praising the improvements 1.4 has brought to XB1, so the game is not seriously broken, never has been.

I'm sure people will be along with more suggestions shortly, please leave pitchforks at the door.

nissan4ever
18-06-2015, 07:05
I'm not having any problems with mine after patch 1.4. I'm having a blast.

Mittsy555
18-06-2015, 07:15
Good for you buddy I just wished mine was the same.

FA RACING 01
18-06-2015, 07:16
I'm not having any problems with mine after patch 1.4. I'm having a blast.

So do I. AND FFB on my TX 458 wheel is now better than ever.

Mittsy555
18-06-2015, 07:17
What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mittsy555
18-06-2015, 07:24
As of now I am just going to shut the f... Up there are plenty of other players who will vent there spleen in the coming days and after all life's to short to worry about a f..... Up computer game have fun adios

Bealdor
18-06-2015, 07:24
Good for you buddy I just wished mine was the same.

Did you try to reset your controls in the options menu? If not, do it please.

As of now I am just going to shut the f... Up there are plenty of other players who will vent there spleen in the coming days and after all life's to short to worry about a f..... Up computer game have fun adios

I wouldn't expect to get any help with this kind of attitude mate...

Trey4
18-06-2015, 19:10
Gotta say I'm very impressed, FFB was so frustrating before. Last night, I was able to do two kart races on 90% difficulty and loved every minute of it. Just wanted to add my two cents as I continue to see negative comments on most of these threads. Not to mention it appears 1.4 fixed the issue where it kept crashing on me when I had my wheel connected. Well done, you can consider me a satisfied customer.

tclancey
18-06-2015, 19:41
Blimey, calm down! I had a bit of a rant the other day only to have my ego shot down in flames in a matter of seconds by a very helpful and friendly dev person. I admit I got frustrated because I'm really pretty desperate for this game to be brilliant, but it ain't going to get there by shouting and ranting. It will get there with your help. And mine. Any many other people.

I've got to go know, I have another rant to open!! ;)

PoleDark
21-06-2015, 14:05
Hi PC fans, need some help !

XBONE - Controller - UK

I posted on ( XBox One Patch 1.4 Release Notes ) and was gettin some good feed back from bluesky0870.
Well bluesky0870,

tried all. RESET all ( Y ) Unistalled GAME - DLC's - Saved Game on Console. REINSTALL GAME - DLC's - UPDATES.

The Road cars are the worse for handling. Suspension like big American Cars soft dampers, springs and sway bars.
Under power the rear of the car bottoms out causing sparks.
You have to aim the car at a corner to then 4 wheel drift to apex then you get understeer.
Even race cars are soft suspensions and grip. Spend more time adjusting steering as wants to go left or right on its own on straights.
None of the car settings changes anything. Even tried radical controller settings but no luck or differance.

Will hav to scroll through the Forum to see if any one else has this issue. Thanks again

Hav tried searching Forum with no luck.
The other issues iv'e found is with car setups, I use imperial, but it showing Metric and does not change over. Some of the scale bars don't adjust and no figures change on end of scale bar either, so can't alter car settings.
On the whole Race cars are more stable than road cars.

The only thing left was the saved game on cloud. My XBone was clear before reinstalling Game - Updates - DLC

Could the saved game on Cloud be the issue ! ? Don't want to lose any thing but if needs must :confused:

tdurbo
21-06-2015, 23:30
You don't think your drive assists have reset in the settings following the update? I think mine did. I drove round imola thinking woah I can't even drive in a straight line any more!! The assists was the obvious thing I thought of first and that's what had happened.

PoleDark
22-06-2015, 10:48
Thanks tdurbo will check again on that 1.

Mclaren F1 has issues and will be fixed next patch. ( Ian Bell )