PDA

View Full Version : Force Feedback is FIXED !!!! What about lobby search and multiplayer ????

ferrhead
18-06-2015, 07:30
Okay , i have had this game since launch ( first ever racing sim ) and have been playing with a thrustmaster tx , after patch 1.4 the FFB feels much stronger and so does the feel for the car im driving so on that front i have no complaints.... But when are we going to get a normal lobby search like PC an PS4 so i can avoid waiting 15 to 30 minutes to even find a good session? We payed 60$ for a game that we can't even have full control of what were playing?? ( MY BIGGEST COMPLAINT BY FAR ) When are they gonna fix the issues of disconnecting/ freezing out of multiplayer lobbies when someone with an unfavorable NAT TYPE joins the session? When are they gonna fix chat and make a defined way to communicate when using a wheel? ( turning on controllers to use a mic turn's off FFB more often than not) . When am i not going to explode off invisible cars and walls in online races ?? When am i gonna find consistent sessions with people who know how to race properly??

I feel like many of the complaints i have and many people have with PCars on the XBox One isn't the game itself its the fact that the XBOX is ( insert Expletive here ) and that maybe this game and maybe racing sims in general just really needs to be played on a PC to be enjoyed......

However im willing to build a pc to run all the racing games i want ( PCars, Assestta Corsa, Iracing ) etc. so should i just save my self the headaches and hours in wasted time searching for the right lobbies randomly , dealing with crappy connections, and fighting against unreasonable racers?

Just in the past 3 hours since ive downloaded patch 1.4 for the box i haven't been able to last more than 5 minutes in any sessions before disconnection is just disheartening i work 40 hours a week i cant try to get a video game to work , i want it to just work !!!! Thats's what we pay for Right Racers ?!?!?!

So here's the point of my post : would i be better off sticking it out with xbox one and hoping they fix everything stated above or do spend the 750-1000 dollars building i decent PC so i can run every sim out there not just PCARS ???

Thank you so much for reading and thank you for the responses !!!!! I Love pcars when it works its just only 5% of the time it feels....

Raven403
18-06-2015, 11:47
Okay , i have had this game since launch ( first ever racing sim ) and have been playing with a thrustmaster tx , after patch 1.4 the FFB feels much stronger and so does the feel for the car im driving so on that front i have no complaints.... But when are we going to get a normal lobby search like PC an PS4 so i can avoid waiting 15 to 30 minutes to even find a good session? We payed 60$ for a game that we can't even have full control of what were playing?? ( MY BIGGEST COMPLAINT BY FAR ) When are they gonna fix the issues of disconnecting/ freezing out of multiplayer lobbies when someone with an unfavorable NAT TYPE joins the session? When are they gonna fix chat and make a defined way to communicate when using a wheel? ( turning on controllers to use a mic turn's off FFB more often than not) . When am i not going to explode off invisible cars and walls in online races ?? When am i gonna find consistent sessions with people who know how to race properly??

I feel like many of the complaints i have and many people have with PCars on the XBox One isn't the game itself its the fact that the XBOX is ( insert Expletive here ) and that maybe this game and maybe racing sims in general just really needs to be played on a PC to be enjoyed......

However im willing to build a pc to run all the racing games i want ( PCars, Assestta Corsa, Iracing ) etc. so should i just save my self the headaches and hours in wasted time searching for the right lobbies randomly , dealing with crappy connections, and fighting against unreasonable racers?

Just in the past 3 hours since ive downloaded patch 1.4 for the box i haven't been able to last more than 5 minutes in any sessions before disconnection is just disheartening i work 40 hours a week i cant try to get a video game to work , i want it to just work !!!! Thats's what we pay for Right Racers ?!?!?!

So here's the point of my post : would i be better off sticking it out with xbox one and hoping they fix everything stated above or do spend the 750-1000 dollars building i decent PC so i can run every sim out there not just PCARS ???

Thank you so much for reading and thank you for the responses !!!!! I Love pcars when it works its just only 5% of the time it feels....

Just my two cents....

I have it on PC as well, and I have Assetto Corsa on PC too. But Assetto Corsa is coming to console next year too. Pcars is a much better game/experience on PC. I almost always play the Xbox version tho just because thats where my league is, and thats where my friends are. The PC is obviously the way to go to get the best experience for almost ANY game. So i guess thats up to you.

On the multiplayer thing.....Its a disaster on Xbox. Im sure they are working hard to correct it, but havent seen anything on a Time Frame for it.. so

In the end I think it already sounds like you want a PC and want someone to tell you to do it, Go for it lol