PDA

View Full Version : And then there were 3 lol

wraithsrike
18-06-2015, 10:34
Oh man bored out of my rock sitting here, so I thought wife love's Pcars son love's Pcars so up I get jump on bus ( not allowed to drive at moment) and I head for the town.

Find my local game uk store and buy two more xbox ones and two more copies of PCars, Ian fella you've a lot to answer for.

Just got home, cuppa and set up time, me and my team are going to have some serous race time now :-)

FA RACING 01
18-06-2015, 10:39
Good spirit their mate. Remember to post their Gamertags so that we can see who's fastest. ;)

Fanatest
18-06-2015, 10:44
Oh man bored out of my rock sitting here, so I thought wife love's Pcars son love's Pcars so up I get jump on bus ( not allowed to drive at moment) and I head for the town.

Find my local game uk store and buy two more xbox ones and two more copies of PCars, Ian fella you've a lot to answer for.

Just got home, cuppa and set up time, me and my team are going to have some serous race time now :-)

Would family sharing with gold not have been more suitable in this situation ;)

wraithsrike
18-06-2015, 10:45
Good spirit their mate. Remember to post their Gamertags so that we can see who's fastest. ;)

Certainly won't be me lol, my boy was only 9 and getting top 300 times on forza ok not that big a deal for some but he runs rings around me and his mum lol but it's great family time for us, wife didn't get on with forza but for some reason has really got into Pcars and is pretty good.

Just got to find out now how this family gold works

KamyKaze1098
18-06-2015, 10:46

They want to decide who do the dishes with a little racing ;)

wraithsrike
18-06-2015, 10:47

Don't know how that works? I'm not a PC/gadget kind of bloke, just like racing game's, I'm.sure my boy will show me when he comes in from school.

wraithsrike
18-06-2015, 10:59
Guys where do I buy family gold? And how do I go about setting it up for all of us before they get home?

FA RACING 01
18-06-2015, 11:17
Not sure mate, but I don't think you still get the family gold card as it used to be like up to 2013 I think. You still can set up an Xbox account for each family member with his own GT though, but think that is meant for a single XBone. Go on Xbox site [on pc or XBone] and search for "family gold" they give all the details how to do that. If you don't get it, I'll send you a link.

wraithsrike
18-06-2015, 11:41
Oh dear looks like I've got to purchase 3 separate golds for us, as gold only covers the one console for all to use.

Oh boy this is working out expensive.

FA RACING 01
18-06-2015, 12:13
Oh dear looks like I've got to purchase 3 separate golds for us, as gold only covers the one console for all to use.

Oh boy this is working out expensive.

No turning back now mate. LOL

Seriously, if you give me a day or two I've still got a 12 month Gold Live card meant for a sponsorship I had a few months ago on Forza. My own Gold is updated, so I have it spare and you can gladly have it. It's at home, so let me know and I'll get it tonight.

wraithsrike
18-06-2015, 13:05
No turning back now mate. LOL

Seriously, if you give me a day or two I've still got a 12 month Gold Live card meant for a sponsorship I had a few months ago on Forza. My own Gold is updated, so I have it spare and you can gladly have it. It's at home, so let me know and I'll get it tonight.

For real? That would be great I don't know what to say.

I'll give it to my boy so he can have his own gold he'll be rapped.

Really big thankyou fella so appreciate it thankyou.

FA RACING 01
18-06-2015, 13:13
For real? That would be great I don't know what to say.

I'll give it to my boy so he can have his own gold he'll be rapped.

Really big thankyou fella so appreciate it thankyou.

No problem mate. A man doing so much for his family only gets my respect. I'll get it tonight and send you the code by PM soonest.

Still would like to see their GT's so I can figure out who's fastest. LOL ;) [Only cause my son races with be and he beats me - it hurts :onthego:

wraithsrike
18-06-2015, 13:52
My boy is Wo1f 04
Wife is SheWo1f 18

stux
18-06-2015, 14:00
My boy is Wo1f 04
Wife is SheWo1f 18

And you're MrWo1f? ;)

Bealdor
18-06-2015, 14:01
And you're MrWo1f? ;)

Now that his wife and son have their own console to play, more like LoneWo1f. :p

wraithsrike
18-06-2015, 14:29
Now that his wife and son have their own console to play, more like LoneWo1f. :p

Lol I like that, on Pcars my GT is wraithsrike 08, but don't laugh at my times remember I'm an ole man ;-)

FA RACING 01
19-06-2015, 08:42
Hi mate.

I've sent you a PM. Please confirm everything is fine with the code.

FA

Invincible
19-06-2015, 20:01
I am again truly amazed how generous and kind this community is. Completely random strangers sharing stuff and caring for each other.
That's the spirit guys! Keep it up!

TheReaper GT
19-06-2015, 20:05
Lol I like that, on Pcars my GT is wraithsrike 08, but don't laugh at my times remember I'm an ole man ;-)

Still wanna join the preview program? add me and we'll make it happen.

Umer Ahmad
19-06-2015, 21:14
Man, top contendor for Family of the Year 2015

Well played!

wraithsrike
20-06-2015, 07:51
FA RACING 01 is a top guy, code was sent and my little Lad now has his own gold, many thanks buddy.

I had a little money saved for our family holiday but due to what happened to me we now have to stay in the uk which is cool my team doesn't mind but it means I have a little cash I'd saved so yup I spent it on them.

Last thing today is a little TV for my lad and daughter, what better way for my boy to enjoy his new xbox than on a nice LCD TV of his own and my daughters a movie buff so she'll love it.

They don't know yet they just think we're going for a nose around the shops, can't wait to see there faces.

Umer Ahmad
20-06-2015, 10:04
Get it on camera, maybe their reaction will be like this

http://youtu.be/pFlcqWQVVuU

McLari
20-06-2015, 17:17

Hi Mate, since you seem to be loaded, our team is short of one Xbox, so be a good sport and hop on the bus again...:rolleyes::rolleyes:;);)

wraithsrike
20-06-2015, 18:25
Hi Mate, since you seem to be loaded, our team is short of one Xbox, so be a good sport and hop on the bus again...:rolleyes::rolleyes:;);)

Not loaded, just hard working.

John Hargreaves
21-06-2015, 08:33
So with this setup, does that mean you can connect the xbones together to get multiplayer?
I guess at the very least you could set up a private lobby and race against each other - sounds cool.

wraithsrike
21-06-2015, 09:04
We now just set up a private lobby then fill with AI and spent most of last night communicating through headphones lol.

Was a great night of racing until my wife won then I just quit and removed her xbox fuse.

John Hargreaves
21-06-2015, 09:14
Remind her it's fathers day today so she's not allowed to win.

AdM1
21-06-2015, 16:25

Some people have more money than sense.. ;).

John Hargreaves
21-06-2015, 16:28
The guy's hadsome pretty bad luck recently, so he's treated the ones that he loves. Simple as that.

AdM1
21-06-2015, 16:31
The guy's hadsome pretty bad luck recently, so he's treated the ones that he loves. Simple as that.

It's a joke...

You must be about as fun as a nun in a brothel mate.

John Hargreaves
21-06-2015, 17:29
Happy to be wrong on that one :rolleyes:

AdM1
21-06-2015, 19:13
Happy to be wrong on that one :rolleyes:

No harm no foul mate :).

I hope the OP continues to enjoy his night time family gaming anyhow, no chance I could get my missus into this game so credit where credit is due ;).

stux
21-06-2015, 22:29
No harm no foul mate :).

I hope the OP continues to enjoy his night time family gaming anyhow, no chance I could get my missus into this game so credit where credit is due ;).

Got mine to play Wisconsin retrospective last night :)

(Finally got FFB dialed in thanks to patch 1.4)

And she was giggling away as she crashed ;)