PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say thank you for the nice DLCs

Jubei2011
18-06-2015, 11:49
Dear dev team,

I just wanted to say thank you for given us these amazing DLCs :) Project CARS - Limited Edition Upgrade and Project CARS - Racing Icons Car Pack just awesome :) I made a post in the past about this subject, and it clearly shows me, that you are listening to your community. So I just wanted to say thank you! Love and respect to you guys! To the mates out there all I can say is support Ian and his team! I have never seen a company in my over 30 years of gaming experience, which is willing to communicate so openly with their community. You have my support guys! Project Cars is currently my favourite Racing game! What counts for me is the full package like real time day & night cycles and of course the amazing weather system pit stops etc.

This goes straight to Ian. Mate where is my Nissan GT? :) Ian i am serious we really need more street cars! I know Project Cars is more about Racing GT3 and stuff, but I would really love to see some more "real" street cars. I guess the licences could be an issue? So Ian would you be so kind to elaborate a bit about the future plans in regards to the Street Cars? Thank you!

greetz

Jubei

dodge33cymru
18-06-2015, 13:15
I agree with you about the DLC so far, but I'm hoping future street car plans can be revealed as 'None' ;)

RDogg
18-06-2015, 13:28
Although I haven't had the chance to use all the new cars, the Bentley GT3 is very good. It looks amazing, sounds amazing, and the power... Daaaaam!

Well done guys, I look forward to more! Nissan GTR with fully implemented launch control would be great thanks! :friendly_wink:

ssijak
18-06-2015, 13:29
DLC`s are great, but I can not install them on my PS4, not one of them and I bought all of them. And nobody care to answer in the thread about this problem. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?30529-Liveries-and-Free-Car-DLC-won-t-install-(PS4) I tried reinstalling the game, freeing space, restarting console, but no luck, all dlc`s are stuck on "waiting to install"

edit: maybe this is some general ps4 console issue but I have not experienced this before in 1 year of having ps4.

moving-target
18-06-2015, 14:00
I hope they find a way to include the DLC into career mode, otherwise more DLC would be pointless (for me)...

Jubei2011
18-06-2015, 14:57
DLC`s are great, but I can not install them on my PS4, not one of them and I bought all of them. And nobody care to answer in the thread about this problem. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?30529-Liveries-and-Free-Car-DLC-won-t-install-(PS4) I tried reinstalling the game, freeing space, restarting console, but no luck, all dlc`s are stuck on "waiting to install"

edit: maybe this is some general ps4 console issue but I have not experienced this before in 1 year of having ps4.

I have no clue mate concerning the PS4. I have bought the DLCs on steam(Pc) and it worked. Maby on PS4 you should reinstall the entire game and then the DLCs? Never had such an issue on the PS4 the only game I own on the console is Driveclub.

Jubei2011
18-06-2015, 15:06
I agree with you about the DLC so far, but I'm hoping future street car plans can be revealed as 'None' ;)

Woah, Woah mate what the heck? :) Why no street cars? I mean wouldn't you love to drive a Ferrari or Lambo or Nissan GT? I for one will never touch the Go Karts or Formula 1 in this game too boring ;-) So far just played GT3 classes and the handling and physics are great with the T300. But again mate why are you in decline to street cars?

dodge33cymru
18-06-2015, 18:20
My personal taste; it's a racing game, I hope to see more racing cars, ideally in the existing classes we already have. I have no interest in driving a street car on a racing circuit.

I also have no interest in modern single-seaters or karts, I can agree with you there, but I'd love to see classes such as the GT3s, GT4s, prototypes and numerous historic categories (Group 5, GTO, Group C, 70s touring cars etc) expand before I see an overweight (for the purpose) road going car.

Just my preference.

csam
18-06-2015, 20:24
I hope they find a way to include the DLC into career mode, otherwise more DLC would be pointless (for me)...

I agree.
Specially since the STEAM page (in swedish) for the DLC says that the cars could be played in all game modes, enhances and integrates naturally in to your career.

RDogg
18-06-2015, 22:10
I'd totally love to some of the newer GT cars in game. Ford just recently announced their brand new GT car. I sure hope they would like to gain a little exposure! :D

mire2
18-06-2015, 22:29
I'd totally love to some of the newer GT cars in game. Ford just recently announced their brand new GT car. I sure hope they would like to gain a little exposure! :D

Last year in fall, the new 2015 ford mustang GT joined Pcars and WMD members could test the GT...... The only thing i wonder is why the new GT is not in game allready.....Hmm
I saw it at the WMD PORTAL, was an older news post

Baron_Greenback
18-06-2015, 22:54
I will pass on DLC. None of the included cars tickle my unmentionables.

FaiKiow
19-06-2015, 03:23

I suggest you check what region your game disk is and what country your profile is registered. I live in Thailand (Thai acc.) and I recently bought The Witcher which is rated "ALL" regions and neither my Thai or American account will install the DLC (waiting to install). This may be the problem, I hope this helps.

Pogi
19-06-2015, 08:12
Well done guys, I look forward to more! Nissan GTR with fully implemented launch control would be great thanks! :friendly_wink:

Yep, the GTR is really missing from the game. It is one of the best sport car nowadays.

dodge33cymru
19-06-2015, 09:02

Something (the Forza logos on the side) make me suspect this might be a Microsoft / Turn 10 exclusive for the time being, if they have the same sort of deal as the SRT Viper, at least for the racing version.

D4rkst3EL
19-06-2015, 11:27
Now that the limited edition pack is released, will we ever get the modified car pack? That ruf is a speed demon.

Bealdor
19-06-2015, 11:32
Now that the limited edition pack is released, will we ever get the modified car pack? That ruf is a speed demon.

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/on-demand.html

Starting immediately, players that missed out on pre-ordering or getting hold of the Limited Edition of Project CARS will soon be able to purchase the Modified Car Pack and Limited Edition Car Pack from the Steam, PlayStation, and Xbox Games Store.