PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Mods Support?

lrapsody
18-06-2015, 19:56
Hey, I was just wondering, after what we heard from e3, would Project Cars be viable for Mods on Xbox One, like Fallout 4 will be? I mean I don't know how much if any work is needed on your end for it, or if Microsoft can just allow it. Ian Bell?

Nivracer
19-06-2015, 02:55
Microsoft doesn't allow mods on Xbox.

nissan4ever
19-06-2015, 03:37
Microsoft doesn't allow mods on Xbox.

They will on Xbox One for Fallout 4. Do some homework sir.

In regards to OP, I seriously, seriously doubt it.

BG Hainesy
19-06-2015, 05:28
This is something that is really needed, league's need paint jobs.

bumpkin
19-06-2015, 06:32
This is something that is really needed, league's need paint jobs.

Hmmm, I would rather see Smartglass support, so that I can have a Motec without using up a button on my wheel.....

BulletEyeDK
19-06-2015, 07:15
Maybe it's possible to make an APP that somehow can gather data from a MP session ? this could be a really appreciated feature for the console users wanting to use the data for league's etc.

I can see, the dedicated server for PC can produce a lot of information in regards to each drivers behaviour on track, this could serve as data for use in a league, where as this could be updated into a rank skill variable just as seen in iRacing.
But i reckon, there probably is bigger issues on the list, that have bigger priority before SMS could dive into this.

Anyway, it could be nice to have a say from Ian Bell if it with he's knowledge is even possible for the console users to get "extra" game data just as i described, a solution could also be a "tick" option for the host to deliver raw .csv text data from a session with all incidents, laptimes and so on... that could do it for me ;)

Would be a killer feature....

Crazy Stiggy
19-06-2015, 15:13
There is very brainy people out there but PC is the platform for them and have no interest in consoles. If they did I'm sure they would have found a work around to this problem.(motec etc)

lrapsody
19-06-2015, 19:56
Just to be able to add usermade cars- like silly or supposedly too mundane one's, like my Dad's old Granada or an early 00s Mondeo �� would be awesomes

Lethal 556
19-06-2015, 21:50
I would like to see them implement the kinect to read headmovement in car and look left and right maybe something similar to BF4 which would also free up custom button assignments

Brent G
19-06-2015, 22:40
Just to be able to add usermade cars- like silly or supposedly too mundane one's, like my Dad's old Granada or an early 00s Mondeo �� would be awesomes

Usermade cars? Things would get all Forza so no thanks. I'll take the Mondeo though, but only the full race spec. BTCC version. This game for me is a serious racer and is all the better for it. Im quite chuffed that there's no 750 BHP triple rotor MX5's, so as charming as I'm sure your Dads Granada is I dont think it has a place in project Cars. However, thats just my opinion.

agentbeef
19-06-2015, 22:46
I would want machine guns, oil slick sprayer and smoke at least. not sure how I would programme all that though.

Umer Ahmad
19-06-2015, 22:51
Very remote chance of mod support. Best bet is the data api and user-made telemetry apps, now thats something to vote for

Brent G
19-06-2015, 22:52
I would want machine guns, oil slick sprayer and smoke at least. not sure how I would programme all that though.

Come on bruv you forgot the ejector seat for getting rid of 'the ladies of the night' that hang out around pitlane when your done with em. ;)

obergott69
19-06-2015, 23:03
That would be interersting. Cars and Tracks from the community. But it wont happen, lol

RFT Slawek090
21-06-2016, 20:41
A hope for us ?

http://www.windowscentral.com/farming-simulator-17-xbox-one-will-support-mods-created-pc

:applouse: