PDA

View Full Version : why is it slippier in MP

WARDOGZ.UK
18-06-2015, 20:19
Don't give me all the tires cold, rubbered in track nonsense, the fact is, you set up a car great in single player and at the same settings, you get into a MP race, even @ optimum settings ( mid day) but yer car handles like shit...why ?

madmax2069
18-06-2015, 20:33
Did you check to see if your setup is being applied ?

Have you checked to see if your car is using the correct pit strategy for the track your running on ? (As it could be using a pit strategy thats not for that car or tack and putting the wrong tires on your car).

Roger Prynne
18-06-2015, 20:34
Are you sure your setup changes are carrying over to MP?

Ninja'd

Check out this thread.... http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?31973-Tune-bug

I've reported it as it seems to be happening to others as well.

F2kSel
19-06-2015, 00:18
I find the Clios a handful for the first lap or three then they magically settle down. That's usually in qualifying.

Second time out they're fine, I don't know if it's just me or an issue with the game.

Online lap times are close to TT so it's just odd they feel so alien at first.

I do find in all sims my general lap time is slower but I put that down to not wanting to look like a complete idiot and throwing it off the track like I do in TT.

update :- update :-
It was really strange last night, my steering for a couple of online races was so sensitive I could barley corner without the car spinning out (Ruf).
The max input I needed was about 40 deg for max lock.

The previous car I had been driving had the lowest possible steering ratio set, I think somehow the settings were being applied to the current car.
After going to TT and loading the normal setup the car was fine again and also good online.