PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty settings using pad

MCotts76
18-06-2015, 22:15
Hi everyone just wondered using a ps4 pad what difficulty do ya recommend im experienced at driving games do ya recomend all assists on and what ai difficulty thanks

Rambo_Commando
19-06-2015, 02:59
Start with 80. Anything lower is a joke. Stability/TC and ABS are good tools until you find the right settings for the DS4. After you turn them off One by one.

Foofer37
08-05-2016, 23:54
Speaking of traction control, something I've never understood about people playing racing sims. PCars is no exception. Many hosts make it so that TC is not available during a race. As if to say that this is a sort of crutch or help that is unrealistic. This is simply not true. Most forms of racing nowadays use TC. From F1 on down through GT3 etc etc. So why prohibit it?

Rambo_Commando
09-05-2016, 03:37
It's comes down to personal preference. If you don't like the settings from the host then create your own lobby. Eventually your lobby will get filled with like minded players.

hkraft300
11-05-2016, 17:05
...So why prohibit it?

Some cars don't have assists in real life. Hence the "Real assists" option. TC will be blocked for cars that never had them, eg Sauber C9.

Foofer37
14-05-2016, 20:57
Makes sense as you say for sure. But I find that the assists are disabled by most in most races. I think they feel they're making it more realistic, but in reality they're not.
No biggie, just a note. And they need to be banned. :D