PDA

View Full Version : Leader board Time Trial organization question

Bouyo
19-06-2015, 03:18
Hey, just a simple question:

I've been racing around Spa tonight in the SR8 and was just curious to see where I'd place on the time trial leader boards, so I set a lap time and went to the boards (first time for everything) and saw the fastest recorded lap there, which was set by an RWD LMP1 or some such, and then wanted to see all laps set in the SR8. I can't work out which toggle to set/switch to turn etc to organize in terms of car. Can anyone help?

I'm assuming that I'm missing something, it ought to be possible to organize these times every which way right?

Bouyo
20-06-2015, 00:46
Bumpity bump

Obsidian
20-06-2015, 01:14
It is not possible to sort by car on PS4. It is a known issue, and complaints pop up every couple of days or so. It does seem ridiculous to leave out such basic functionality.

Bouyo
20-06-2015, 04:29
It is not possible to sort by car on PS4. It is a known issue, and complaints pop up every couple of days or so. It does seem ridiculous to leave out such basic functionality.

So this is available on the PC version? Bizarre. The Time Trial Online leader board is therefore meaningless at the moment for Ps4 users because what's the point in comparing different cars. At a glance it looked to me like I was fastest yet around Spa in the Sr8 but who knows! I'm St3arnos if anyone can tell me!

ssijak
20-06-2015, 04:34
On the online leaderboard for some car/track there are impossible lap times as first place, for example 8 seconds. It must be a bug.

Turniton
20-06-2015, 04:37
Hey there guys. I don't know whether this has been discussed before, but none of my TT laps seem to be registered/recorded. They are all clean laps, in different tracks, but my name never appears in the leaderboard, the game simply says I don't have a set time for that track. Does anyone else have this issue on PS4 or have ever heard of anyone who did? Thanks!