PDA

View Full Version : Casual Clean Racers

mookie
19-06-2015, 07:01
It would seem that i have to post this as there are people intent on ruining the game. Last night having a good race in an open room (i was hosting) then two cars sat nose to nose on the track. I messaged the two of them why and the answer came back "why not", i'm sure i'm not the only one who has had this issue and with out a kick button there is not much i can do as people don't want to hit the "Vote to kick".
Also having paid out 250-300 for a wheel i cant be the only one annoyed that this is happening.
This carried on for 3 races after which i decided to call it a night before i launched my whole setup out the window lol

So, we play most nights from around 19.00 to around 21.00-22.00 some times later if its a weekend :) There are 5-6 of us at the moment. The rules are generally no aids except abs but this is normally spoken about before we start. View is free. We drive all classes of race cars and tracks except the point to point. but yet again we just ask which track people want.

The unwritten rules are if you knock someone off, do something that gives them a chance to get back in the race. Don't overtake where this is absolutely no chance of making it through cleanly and drive the track. Its pretty much obvious stuff really.

I'm in the UK but dont really have a problem with anyone joining as long as the lag is kept to a minimum.

So if your interested post your names and i will add you to my friends list, that way if we can start a room and you can invite your friends in.

malc

Sproket
19-06-2015, 07:11
Hi
http://projectcars.onlinegamingleague.org/index.php

Porky
19-06-2015, 11:08
Im in sign me up !! Growsweed !!
Ps. I'm the best !! Lol

Sproket
19-06-2015, 14:31
I can invite you to a LMP2 race tonight but you need to vote.

http://projectcars.onlinegamingleague.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25

Add me Sproket555

Just_84
20-06-2015, 01:26
Hey Mate,

I am from Portugal, but I am sure that the lag is small enough.

Getting pissed off of getting rammed of the track at the beggining of every race. Even when we manage to get a good starting position, we will have to eventualy brake, and bammm. Stupid kids. Just_84 is my PSN nick. Please add me as well. Looking foward for clean racing

deedub777
20-06-2015, 08:07
I'm part of a small group too, we have been racing together for a number of years and only race public to find new racers. add me and I'll come race with you guys too. Maybe we could join up and double the grid?

My psn is deedub777.

Status_error_
20-06-2015, 10:50
Ad me Status_Error_

mookie
20-06-2015, 18:51
Hi all thanks for the reply added all, racing tonight ....

deedub777
22-06-2015, 09:15
Hi all thanks for the reply added all, racing tonight ....
Accepted.
we had our first GT3 series race Saturday night, only four made it so joining together sounds like a good plan. I'll try and get on this week and join your party chat, see what we can do.

mookie
22-06-2015, 14:14
No problem deedub. Would be good for a few of us to hook up, you should add Status_Error_ he was clean & fast! joined us in chat party but his Mic had failed, still really good racing last Saturday and Sunday evening.
I have sent requests to all names on this thread if you fail to get an "add" then let me know. Will be on this evening from around 19.00.

spidey11
23-06-2015, 08:03
Hi everyone,

I'm in Australia but would also like to find good respectful people to race with.

I'll add the names in this thread and hopefully our times can match up every once in awhile :)

My psn is spidey_11 and i should have my wheel this week :) hopefully see you on the track

deedub777
23-06-2015, 10:07
Raced with these guys last night, thanks for the warm welcome mookie!

allstyles
23-06-2015, 10:31
psn: allstyles

(from the netherlands)

love to do clean races with nice people :)

jambohargreaves
23-06-2015, 11:27
Hi All

Yes please add me.

jambohargreaves

Same thing as you, splashed out on a steering wheel for close fair racing but 90% of the time im just jumping from room to room hoping to find a small race without the knobheads!

Ill be on tonight if your racing.

mookie
24-06-2015, 14:38
I shall add all tonight that i have missed, Its been really good so far have we had a grid of 8+ with all different degrees of skill. At some point i think we will have to use the in game chat, although the quality is lacking. Will see how we go.

As always will be on at 19.00 sorry for my early departure last night.