PDA

View Full Version : AI at 100% cars are programed to set certain track times no matter what

HILLBILLY GAMING
19-06-2015, 10:37
NOOB Driving with the AI set at 100% seems cars are programed to set certain track times weather they have to drive through you are not. Looking for helpful advice from more experienced drivers Here is a couple of examples : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49OoKUX7yUw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUQIn_C5_DY please feel free to offer HELPFUL advice . THANK YOU

Ian Bell
19-06-2015, 10:47
They aren't.

bjosim
19-06-2015, 10:47
I have AI set to 100 and though I'm still learning, I struggle a lot in qualy for a Formula Rookie race. I don't remember which right now, but it's a rainy qualy on maybe the fourth track in the championship (british track). The AI cars seems to be able to brake a lot later and carry more apex speed in some corners than me. If i get a demon infused alien lap, I will be able to get pole, but it is really hard. I've read somewhere that AI cars have too much grip in the rain, maybe my issue is just that and not anything related to what you are saying, but thought I'd just drop a few cents. Anyone know of what I am speaking?

QPRLad
19-06-2015, 11:21
I'd Recommend the racing line. Not one Apex met at Snetterton. You might find that they hit you because you're a lot slower than they are out of the corner than they are.

Roger Prynne
19-06-2015, 11:27
I think you need to learn to drive...
Too much moonshine maybe... :friendly_wink:

joking_aura
19-06-2015, 16:08
Watching that video shows why racing online is soo bad. This guy genuinely thinks he is driving great. He dive bombs nearly every corner and cuts across the racing line upon exit. Then he complains about getting hit by the AI. I would love to see some racecraft training get integrated into this game.

Voxen
19-06-2015, 16:39
YouTube description:
Great race AI set 100% with entertaining commentary. A race you don't want to miss.

That was funny seeing how this guy is a terrible driver :)

HILLBILLY GAMING
20-06-2015, 03:54
I also heard that AI is set to run the same in rainy weather as dry. Witch gives them a big advantage in the rain,but I heard there suppose to fix that in a update. Don't know if it was this last update are one to come.

Aldo Zampatti
20-06-2015, 05:09
I also heard that AI is set to run the same in rainy weather as dry. Witch gives them a big advantage in the rain,but I heard there suppose to fix that in a update. Don't know if it was this last update are one to come.

At this moment, no update is the last update :)
It was already stated somewhere else in this forum that 1.5 patch is being developed and the issue that you describe (rain conditions) was addressed.

As said in this thread, Racing line, braking points (braking more, actually!) will help you to be faster and cleaner through the track. Although I must admit that I took me a lot to master DualShock4 but I'm getting better (still I'm 1 or 2 sec faster with my wheel) :)

cheers!
Aldo

TrevorAustin
20-06-2015, 06:16

I'm pretty sure they aren't witches, and there have been complaints that the ai are all male, so wouldn't that make them warlocks anyway?

You've had helpful advice, learn to drive:)

Plex317
20-06-2015, 17:58
You never had 100%. You never had your CAR!