PDA

View Full Version : Just Epic!

Jubei2011
19-06-2015, 10:57
Holy Moses! If this gives you no chills then I don't know what does! One of my favourite music themes in Driveclub combined with the Nissan GT it is just freakin awesome! I really hope that Slightly Mad Studios put this as high priority on the to do list.

Just wanted to pump you up guys! :) I know you love the Nissan as well. Guys the ball is in your corner! Hoping to see a Nissan GT release in the near future. Appreciate all the hard work you're doing. Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHsUVyp3LmU

KK78
19-06-2015, 11:02
Holy Moses! If this gives you no chills then I don't know what does! One of my favourite music themes in Driveclub combined with the Nissan GT it is just freakin awesome! I really hope that Slightly Mad Studios put this as high priority on the to do list.

Just wanted to pump you up guys! :) I know you love the Nissan as well. Guys the ball is in your corner! Hoping to see a Nissan GT release in the near future. Appreciate all the hard work you're doing. Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHsUVyp3LmU

Can't wait to take that beast out, love the Nakasendo track too! :cool:

mire2
19-06-2015, 11:03
Yeah i must say with the cars in driveclub, it goes better and better, there are all beautiful cars i want in a game....so damn nice....ok there are no GT classes.....but this cars in driveclub gave it also as GT classes....so i hope Pcars gets cars like there, in GT or road.........would be a blast...

mire2
19-06-2015, 11:05
I played driveclub most time befor Pcars...but after Pcars i never will play driveclub again, sound is bad, handling bad.....but when i see those cars......AHHHHHH.....please at them into Pcars......

LADY GEMMA JANE
19-06-2015, 11:06
PCars rocks :triumphant:

KK78
19-06-2015, 11:08
PCars rocks :triumphant:

Spoken like a true Xbox fan ;)

Sonic6L
19-06-2015, 11:08
I am envious of the PS4 guys for this one single game. Wish it was multiplat.

Jubei2011
19-06-2015, 11:24
I played driveclub most time befor Pcars...but after Pcars i never will play driveclub again, sound is bad, handling bad.....but when i see those cars......AHHHHHH.....please at them into Pcars......

Don't know which game you played mate. In terms of physics I agree Project Cars is way better a complete higher league. But Driveclub plays also very well with the T300 wheel all driving assists off, to say the handling is bad is just your biased opinion. The sound is bad? :) Lol are you freakin kidding me? Don't get me wrong Project Cars is my most favourite game at the moment. Also you cannot compare both games. Driveclub is more like an Arcade fun racer and Project Cars is a Sim. I am happy both games exists :) Will play both for a very long time!

Jubei2011
19-06-2015, 11:31
I am envious of the PS4 guys for this one single game. Wish it was multiplat.

You should be mate :) I don't know why people still buying the xbox. Fzorza Horizon? Fzorza Motorsport? Seriously, Driveclub is way better than the whole Fzorza series. I don't want to drive in an open world through some corn fields. I never understood why people like this stuff. Driveclub has straight tracks it is about pure Arcade Racing lap times etc.

KK78
19-06-2015, 11:32
Don't know which game you played mate. In terms of physics I agree Project Cars is way better a complete higher league. But Driveclub plays also very well with the T300 wheel all driving assists off, to say the handling is bad is just your biased opinion. The sound is bad? :) Lol are you freakin kidding me? Don't get me wrong Project Cars is my most favourite game at the moment. Also you cannot compare both games. Driveclub is more like an Arcade fun racer and Project Cars is a Sim. I am happy both games exists :) Will play both for a very long time!

I agree the sound in DC is incredible, the hyper cars are brilliant, the snorting Koniegsegg One : 1, La Ferrari, Gumpert Apollo Enraged or Ferrari FXX are probably the best examples. Here's the Gumpert in action, this was a world record, for a bit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=056WPe6oU9I

Jubei2011
19-06-2015, 11:36
Can't wait to take that beast out, love the Nakasendo track too! :cool:

Oh yeah mate ;-) This will be awesome. I know the Nissan GT from GT 6. Man I hope Slightly Mad Studios can get their hands on this car. I will be super excited how the physics feel in Project Cars compared to GT 6. Well lets cross fingers and hope the devs can make it true.

Sonic6L
19-06-2015, 11:38
You should be mate :) I don't know why people still buying the xbox. Fzorza Horizon? Fzorza Motorsport? Seriously, Driveclub is way better than the whole Fzorza series. I don't want to drive in an open world through some corn fields. I never understood why people like this stuff. Driveclub has straight tracks it is about pure Arcade Racing lap times etc.

I bought my Xbox One because I preferred the controllers as well as some of the exclusives, Halo, Gears, Tomb Raider, Forza to name a few. Sony messed up the controllers after the DS2. DS3 and DS4 was rubbish to use and uncomfortable IMO which is why I bought a 360 over the PS3, prior to that I owned a Slim PS2 and a fat PS2.

If I was to get a PS4 it would be only for Drive Club, just like if I got a WiiU it would only be for Mario Kart/Super Smash Brothers but I doubt I'd go down either of those routes.

danowat
19-06-2015, 11:38
You should be mate :) I don't know why people still buying the xbox. Fzorza Horizon? Fzorza Motorsport? Seriously, Driveclub is way better than the whole Fzorza series.

It really isn't.

Sure, DC looks amazing, but that's about it, nice game for a bit of a blast around ogling the graphics, but that's about it IMO.

FWIW, I have both PS4 and XBO, and have no preference either way.

Jubei2011
19-06-2015, 11:43
I agree the sound in DC is incredible, the hyper cars are brilliant, the snorting Koniegsegg One : 1, La Ferrari, Gumpert Apollo Enraged or Ferrari FXX are probably the best examples. Here's the Gumpert in action, this was a world record, for a bit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=056WPe6oU9I

Yes mate they all sound very nice :) Also the Nissan GT I mean just wow it sounds brilliant.

Jubei2011
19-06-2015, 11:51
It really isn't.

Sure, DC looks amazing, but that's about it, nice game for a bit of a blast around ogling the graphics, but that's about it IMO.

FWIW, I have both PS4 and XBO, and have no preference either way.

It seems you have never played Driveclub! The game is very challenging made for gamers. We are talking here about real driving skills. It is just puplic mouth propaganda a rumor to say Driveclub is only about the graphics. Again most challenging Racing game next to Project Cars. And yes I am a very fair sportsman this is my objective honest opinion. I am not one of the Sony fanboys.

danowat
19-06-2015, 11:53
It seems you have never played Driveclub! The game is very challenging made for gamers. We are talking here about real driving skills. It is just puplic mouth propaganda a rumor to say Driveclub is only about the graphics. Again most challenging Racing game next to Project Cars. And yes I am a very fair sportsman this is my objective honest opinion. I am not one of the Sony fanboys.

Oh, I have, played quite a few hours too, PS4 gamertag is Danowat32 if you want to check.

MysterG
19-06-2015, 11:58
Moved to Off Tpoic

Jubei2011
19-06-2015, 12:08
I bought my Xbox One because I preferred the controllers as well as some of the exclusives, Halo, Gears, Tomb Raider, Forza to name a few. Sony messed up the controllers after the DS2. DS3 and DS4 was rubbish to use and uncomfortable IMO which is why I bought a 360 over the PS3, prior to that I owned a Slim PS2 and a fat PS2.

If I was to get a PS4 it would be only for Drive Club, just like if I got a WiiU it would only be for Mario Kart/Super Smash Brothers but I doubt I'd go down either of those routes.

You know what mate? For that much money you will invest in your xbox one, you could easily buy a real good Pc. Most of the games in the near future also coming on Pc and they look way better. You can also use your xbox controller I own the 360 for my Pc works flawlessly. I only bought Driveclub for my Ps4. Maby I will buy Uncharted 4 and of course GT 7, but that's just it. Most of these cross platform games look way better on Pc. Thats the reason I bought Project Cars only for Pc. I have no frame drops even when it rains with over 30 cars on the track steady 60 fps locked. My point is consoles are way more expensive over time than a Pc, and xbox one does not have any title or system seller to convince me buying that console. Just my 2 cents

Sonic6L
19-06-2015, 12:30
You know what mate? For that much money you will invest in your xbox one, you could easily buy a real good Pc. Most of the games in the near future also coming on Pc and they look way better. You can also use your xbox controller I own the 360 for my Pc works flawlessly. I only bought Driveclub for my Ps4. Maby I will buy Uncharted 4 and of course GT 7, but that's just it. Most of these cross platform games look way better on Pc. Thats the reason I bought Project Cars only for Pc. I have no frame drops even when it rains with over 30 cars on the track steady 60 fps locked. My point is consoles are way more expensive over time than a Pc, and xbox one does not have any title or system seller to convince me buying that console. Just my 2 cents

Last GT I played was GT6 and I thought it was rubbish. I loved GT3 and GT4. Playing on my Xbox One is easier than sitting in front a PC and playing. I can be comfortable on my reclining sofa with my 42" 4K HD TV and 5.1 Cinema Surround Sound and I'm happy with that. I could probably do the same with a PC but I left PC gaming years ago and I doubt I'll ever go back.

More than happy with my Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Shame sony messed up the controllers after the DS2 otherwise they would have got my money but I don't ever regret my decision.

KK78
19-06-2015, 12:38
I have an XOne and PS4 and personally I love PCars over Forza and past GTs, Driveclub is just a nice alternative to blast around on- some say it takes less skill but that is frankly rubbish, it may not be a sim but mastering it takes a lot of skill and time, try getting near the top leader board times and you'll see what I mean.

Jubei2011
19-06-2015, 12:52
I have an XOne and PS4 and personally I love PCars over Forza and past GTs, Driveclub is just a nice alternative to blast around on- some say it takes less skill but that is frankly rubbish, it may not be a sim but mastering it takes a lot of skill and time, try getting near the top leader board times and you'll see what I mean.

I agree. I am 1rst place globally in the time trial mode on some certain cars. It takes a lot of patient and training to master it. Of course I am using a wheel with all driving assists off

KK78
19-06-2015, 13:00
I agree. I am 1rst place globally in the time trial mode on some certain cars. It takes a lot of patient and training to master it. Of course I am using a wheel with all driving assists off

Send me a friend request and we can compare times :)

little fella
19-06-2015, 14:26

You are joking arnt you?
I bought Drive club and sold it after a few weeks.It was rubbish.After all the delays etc it turned into a huge disappointment (I sold my ps4 in discust after this actually and bought an xboxone).
Forza 5 and Forza Horizon wipe the floor with it.

KK78
19-06-2015, 14:34
Well there's an opinion....

We all got one.

little fella
19-06-2015, 14:40
Well there's an opinion....

We all got one.

Quite right there.
But if you look at the reviews and metacrytic scores most opinions are that Forza Horizon 2 is the better game.....just saying!!!

little fella
19-06-2015, 14:44
I found Driveclub ai was embarrising. They would just shunt you from behind and force you to spin off/crash. The graphics were nice but a let down on some tracks. And when choosing your car there was hardly any options for custimising colours etc.
Was not impressed in the slightest (just my opinion of course).

KK78
19-06-2015, 15:01
Quite right there.
But if you look at the reviews and metacrytic scores most opinions are that Forza Horizon 2 is the better game.....just saying!!!

I'll start using metacritic when I go blind mate :) It's just a stomping ground for fanboys and gamers who think the world owes them something.

KK78
19-06-2015, 15:03
I found Driveclub ai was embarrising. They would just shunt you from behind and force you to spin off/crash. The graphics were nice but a let down on some tracks. And when choosing your car there was hardly any options for custimising colours etc.
Was not impressed in the slightest (just my opinion of course).

I wish I could name a racing game with good Ai, shunters are pretty prevalent across the Forza games and sadly also in Project Cars where they seem to be on rails and if you are in their way you will get battered.

little fella
19-06-2015, 16:29
Perhaps I should have held on until patches came out to make it better similar to the PCars situation.
It got slated as being broken and incomplete and even the weather system wasn't there.
I sold it before all the improvements including rain etc so maybe I would like it now.

KK78
19-06-2015, 20:42
I think you might, it's a gem of a game if you put the time in and get involved in some leagues, quite a different but equally satisfying experience to Project Cars. Plus they have added so much content since launch, 5 new cars this month including the GTR and this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtg-IVcZfdQ&feature=youtu.be

little fella
20-06-2015, 03:46
That does look very good indeed!!!

Sonic6L
22-06-2015, 08:11
I wish I could name a racing game with good Ai, shunters are pretty prevalent across the Forza games and sadly also in Project Cars where they seem to be on rails and if you are in their way you will get battered.

I disagree with this. I haven't had any problems with AI at the moment in this game. They haven't pushed me off track or anything like that, only issue is when it comes to lapping slower cars, they won't move out of the bloody way!