http://www.twitch.tv/chiefpocalotaho

http://i.gyazo.com/6af7856914cfbdd7bef4934f976d7959.png

LADY GEMMA JANE
19-06-2015, 13:09
Haha
I play lying on the sofa with an xbox controller

Baron_Greenback
19-06-2015, 13:12
Perfectly normal to me. I've done a few laps in full racing suit, helmet, gloves and boots.

mcbrew
19-06-2015, 13:17
Haha awesome :) If there is one game that you could take this serious, it`s this one :)

Boomshalockboom
19-06-2015, 13:18
wonder how he plays skyrim... :P

jgaganas
19-06-2015, 13:18
Fire mask is missing!!! Wannabe... :D

KK78
19-06-2015, 13:26
Thanks god no one is watching me, the house is so damn hot (because apparently according the girlfriend it's not summer yet!) I mainly play sans pants!

Umer Ahmad
19-06-2015, 13:34
I play wearing bathrobe and slippers....both pink if you must know.

QPRLad
19-06-2015, 14:02
I imagine that's how Ian Bell Drives to the Studios everyday.

mcbrew
19-06-2015, 14:05
wonder how he plays skyrim... :P
or battlefield :)

Krieger_Rift
19-06-2015, 14:28
If you play with a Oculsu Rift it's like wearing a helmet. The Oculus Rift field of view is restricted, in a similar way to how it would be with a race helmet on so it actually adds to the immersion.

Racing open canopy cars in the rain has the drops splashing on the screen which, in a Rift, feels like the helmet visor. It's one of the best things about pCars for me!

jgaganas
19-06-2015, 15:06
If you play with a Oculsu Rift it's like wearing a helmet. The Oculus Rift field of view is restricted, in a similar way to how it would be with a race helmet on so it actually adds to the immersion.

Racing open canopy cars in the rain has the drops splashing on the screen which, in a Rift, feels like the helmet visor. It's one of the best things about pCars for me!

But you can't wear sunglasses inside the Ocuslu :P

Just fooling around, maybe i get an Oculus for myself once released...

Crazy Stiggy
19-06-2015, 15:09
Gloves are a must for me. Don't have racing gloves but my Mechanix's are good enough. Sweaty palms is a no, no. Helmet is over doing it. You lose the awesome car sounds that SMS spent a lot of time creating.

John Hargreaves
19-06-2015, 15:17

Somebody should/could/will make a gaming peripheral that is basically a crash helmet that contains an Oculus Rift and headphones. In the future this will happen.

LADY GEMMA JANE
19-06-2015, 15:46
I play wearing bathrobe and slippers....both pink if you must know.

I love Pink :beguiled:

SpaceGhost1911
19-06-2015, 15:49
The Dale Earnhardt "racing jacket" is just spot on....

Blackvault
19-06-2015, 15:53
I raise in pink slippers.... :rolleyes:

Pete

knotme
19-06-2015, 17:46
i am almost embarrassed to even mention my tiara and tutu outfit... some people just wouldn't understand. lol

ferretfing
19-06-2015, 20:03
I just hope he doesn't post himself playing Tomb Raider "seriously" - actually I accidentally came across (don't be dirty:eek-new:) some silicon boobs on Aliexpress yesterday, I guess he already owns some:beguiled:

Trooper117
19-06-2015, 20:04
Sad, very sad... :)

mire2
19-06-2015, 20:07
Haha...pathetic.....he do like he is a real racing driver in his living room.......he should go on a real track with a real car when he loves it sooooo much.......sometimes i think to there are much people out there which take it to seriously....

hkraft300
19-06-2015, 23:04
Considering the money spent on PC, multiple screens, peripherals, you could just go real racing like go-karts or auto cross with a cheap old car...

SpeedFreakDTM
19-06-2015, 23:28
Considering the money spent on PC, multiple screens, peripherals, you could just go real racing like go-karts or auto cross with a cheap old car...

and maybe crash your real car.......

LMAO @ the racing suit in the living room. I'll stick to my monkey onesie and my controller from my couch haha. :D

edit: How do you "Schmoke" though the helmet? LOL

irish racr
19-06-2015, 23:31
Cant beat racing in the birthday suit gives the neighbours something 2 talk about lol

hoodi4cars
19-06-2015, 23:31
Haha...pathetic.....he do like he is a real racing driver in his living room.......he should go on a real track with a real car when he loves it sooooo much.......sometimes i think to there are much people out there which take it to seriously....
"pathetic", why? This guy is just enjoying himself and celebrating his hobby, what's wrong about that. If I had the space and money for it, i'd probably go nuts too with the sim racing. But personally I wouldn't go for a suit and helmet, but more for something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z84mFYEQy-E :D But this actually comes close to real live racing money-wise :D

Roger Prynne
20-06-2015, 10:47
^^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z84mFYEQy-E

Why do these guys with those rigs always have the motion movement so exaggerated.
Their not on a roller coaster, it just looks so ridiculous.
I've seen it time and time again.

Baron_Greenback
20-06-2015, 11:19

Kart racing is still more expensive. Maintenance is a pain in the posterior. It's no fun in the rain. Can't race at night. Can't race during the school holidays because the track is full of jam-eaters, all day every day. There's no cup holder. They don't let you drink beer. (even though everyone 'knows' they're better drivers after a crate of beer)
They don't let you smoke, even though a cigarette has never ignited petrol fumes in the history of petrol or cigarettes.