PDA

View Full Version : A little bug / issue to report (maybe easy to resolve?)

FStarred
19-06-2015, 13:16
Maybe someone already reported it, but I try the same:

- In the box: When I'm on the box and I choose to drive, often happens that the mechanical is disappeared and the car is stuck on the box
- Formula C (and maybe not only): When I exit the pit stop lane of Spa Francorchamps, the car crasches on the left wall.

Fanapryde
19-06-2015, 13:58
I. did not want to start a new topic for this but in Spa-francorchamps, in turn 10 (Pouhon) there is always a kind of fishing net hanging over the earth wall. It dissappears slowly when you are getting closer.
Not a game breaker, but I've seen it from my first laps on Spa and it is still there, in free WE, in career, in any car.
It is disturbing, and each time I 'm driving there (I do that a lot) it becomes more and more disturbing.
Could someone please fix that ?

N0body Of The Goat
19-06-2015, 14:11
I. did not want to start a new topic for this but in Spa-francorchamps, in turn 10 (Pouhon) there is always a kind of fishing net hanging over the earth wall. It dissappears slowly when you are getting closer.
Not a game breaker, but I've seen it from my first laps on Spa and it is still there, in free WE, in career, in any car.
It is disturbing, and each time I 'm driving there (I do that a lot) it becomes more and more disturbing.
Could someone please fix that ?

Fixed with shadows "ultra?"

Fanapryde
19-06-2015, 14:42
Fixed with shadows "ultra?"not sure what you mean ?
(PS4)

N0body Of The Goat
19-06-2015, 15:25
not sure what you mean ?
(PS4)

Sorry, I'm guilty of thinking everyone in this section is posting about the PC version issues. Us PC version owners can turn shadows to "ultra" quality, which I think gets rid of the "hillside fishing nets." ;)

Fanapryde
19-06-2015, 15:34
Sorry, I'm guilty of thinking everyone in this section is posting about the PC version issues. Us PC version owners can turn shadows to "ultra" quality, which I think gets rid of the "hillside fishing nets." ;)
Ah thanks.
So there is no way to get rid of it on PS4 ?