PDA

View Full Version : Online mode is untouched after the last patch?? Why???

Iwanchek
19-06-2015, 16:16
Why didnīt we get any improvements in online mode with the latest patch or did i really miss something here??

Online is just not sometimes playable like today on Monza, every like 3-4 secīs map is just freezing and running again when other joint the Quali etc...iīve seen a dude with 707 ping, is that possible?????

Bu what most irritates me is the damn thing called Track Limitations (regulations), it canīt be that devs didnīt even touch this big issue here!! I was driving 30min quali on monza, got 3rd position, first chikane, on braking dude (a retard one) hits me and i go of the track and i got DQ!!!!! Xuzzzzzeeemeeeeeeeee?????!!!!!!..

....Barcelona, last chicanes-big shortcut is possible, Monza as well on T1, Spa as well on the Eau Rouge on the exit etc......can i mention as well that the throttle on my PS4 controller is like crazy, how....when i hard brake, hit a bit the throttle to pass the corner and on the exit even tho iīve touched a bit the throttle just a bit, my car just spins and it showed me like i pressed full throttle, but i just nutched it, and contantlly this is happening to me and suddenly stops..!!

The game lags, stutter all the time, track"limitations"are just stupid....i feel driving online that i play Battlefield 4 on the release day..!!

Why did we wait two months extra for what? You wanna polish the game? Did yīall saw the last update log?

Cīmon!

Frustration level 0ver 9000!!

EHM
19-06-2015, 18:46
The patch solved the pitstop time penalty bug I kept getting at Bathurst, I think the more important changes/fixes will take a little longer and arrive later.

Iwanchek
19-06-2015, 22:39
The patch solved the pitstop time penalty bug I kept getting at Bathurst, I think the more important changes/fixes will take a little longer and arrive later.

LOL....an today on a start of a race, first what i saw on the "intro" cars piled up on of another, second, i have amazing start, went for 2nd, and suddenly other cars flying by with like 10-20 more kph then me..and wait s few months till they"fix"this? lol...

Iīm stupid when i thing for what did i spend like 70euros!!!