PDA

View Full Version : @Ian Bell Leaderboard times not right

Fast Peregrine
19-06-2015, 16:19
Hi, I am a highly competitive leaderboarder, and I noticed that given the time removals and everything, while some times were removed fairly, other were removed regardless of whether they cut the track. Also more importantly is when the times do come off, a lot of us noticed that to repost a time that has to be faster than the original time that got removed? Can this please be addressed in the next patch its kind of annoying that even though we beat the time on the leaderboard it doesnt replace it until the original best time has been beaten.

Ian Bell
19-06-2015, 16:41
Hi, I am a highly competitive leaderboarder, and I noticed that given the time removals and everything, while some times were removed fairly, other were removed regardless of whether they cut the track. Also more importantly is when the times do come off, a lot of us noticed that to repost a time that has to be faster than the original time that got removed? Can this please be addressed in the next patch its kind of annoying that even though we beat the time on the leaderboard it doesnt replace it until the original best time has been beaten.

I haven't a clue about this area sorry. It's one for others in the team.