PDA

View Full Version : Need aloe, cause I just got burned.

Lukeymonster
19-06-2015, 21:35
Ouch. I bought this on release and have had a great experience. Today I got the failed to load save data message and now all of my progress is gone. My forum research pretty much says I'm up a creek without a paddle. Can anyone from SMS confirm?

nwrlchargerl
19-06-2015, 21:39
Corrupt saved data... the joys. Happened to a few of my friends, just have to grin and bare it and realise however many hours you just put into it have been for nothing lol

FMS TopSecret
19-06-2015, 21:44
I had to delete my file save when the DLC came out, yes i lost tunes but i made better one's so im not mad anymore

JessicaWalter
19-06-2015, 21:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMxPyyqgQKI

edit: just tryin to throw a smile on the face during an unfortunate time

Lukeymonster
19-06-2015, 21:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMxPyyqgQKI

edit: just tryin to throw a smile on the face during an unfortunate time
You've achieved success

OpticalHercules
19-06-2015, 22:12
Is it possible to create a backup of the save data on a formatted pen drive or something to keep separate from the xbox unless needed? Now this has me worried about something similar happening.

TheReaper GT
19-06-2015, 22:19
go to driver network profile, delete some replays, try load again. Should work

Brent G
19-06-2015, 22:44
Ouch. I bought this on release and have had a great experience. Today I got the failed to load save data message and now all of my progress is gone. My forum research pretty much says I'm up a creek without a paddle. Can anyone from SMS confirm?

Feel for ya mate, that theres the reason Iv'e left my career alone for a while till I know theres little to no risk of that happening to me.

Bogusmorgan
19-06-2015, 23:44
go to driver network profile, delete some replays, try load again. Should work

Not for me. All is gone!

Lukeymonster
20-06-2015, 01:30
Not for me. All is gone!

Yeah I tired that as well. No dice. Back to setting up my controls and game settings again. Good thing I like this game but man this really stinks.

Lukeymonster
22-06-2015, 19:54
Ugh having a hard time getting back into it now which sucks because this game fits me like a glove. I turn the game on and don't know what to do. I think maybe I'll try a different discipline but I was really into my GT career. I could just start again at gt3 but part of the awesome fun was rising up from the clio cup...and all of the invitationals I completed. Besides all those accomplishments were wiped anyway and restarting from Clio would be bonkers. My other fear is that I'll get reinvested in career and then loose my save file again.

Is this something that is being looked at in a future patch?

OpticalHercules
22-06-2015, 23:09
...and all of the invitationals I completed...

That's the hard part for me, having slightly different save file related problems in another thread. I don't mind too much repeating careers, yeah the climb was fun and I could probably do it again. But damnit, I take a perverse pride in completing the McLaren Zolder Endurance and 24hr Le Mans (MUCH shortened), and don't ever want to do them again... well maybe the latter.

Lukeymonster
23-06-2015, 00:38
That's the hard part for me, having slightly different save file related problems in another thread. I don't mind too much repeating careers, yeah the climb was fun and I could probably do it again. But damnit, I take a perverse pride in completing the McLaren Zolder Endurance and 24hr Le Mans (MUCH shortened), and don't ever want to do them again... well maybe the latter.

Ouch. I have not done the 24hr yet but the McLaren Zolder race was a hill to climb for me as well. Well..was