PDA

View Full Version : NO Grip Racing

anothergameworthspit
20-06-2015, 06:18
Project Cars, PC version
The no grip racing game,, slip, slide, bounce, drift, and shudder around tracks, then spend all you're time configuring set ups that eventually lead to turning the game off and doing something more constructive with you're time. Developed by the people who gave us Shift/ Shift 2 and we all know how bad that game was and lasted.
Project cars, developed for the 13 year old and under not for gamers who like racing sims.

Project cars tries hard but thats all it does and leaves you as a gamer unimpressed.
Multiplayer is just as bad, very few people playing and just as boring.
Uninstalled/Returned for a full refund and more than happy wishing i never spent 5 minutes let alone a few hours playing something that was developed for stupid people with no gaming experience.
Personally When i see a Game with Slightly Mad Studios as developers on the cover, ill know to stay well away from it and run for the hills

Trolls, Forum Moderators, knock yourselves out with you're tears, I aint Listening!!

FA RACING 01
20-06-2015, 06:23
Good. Keep running. Thou shall not be missed.

Animera
20-06-2015, 06:32
Yeah, I always laugh at guys who say they didn't spend 5 minutes on the game, but spend more than that to register and post on a forum of the game they don't play.

anothergameworthspit
20-06-2015, 06:34
yawwwns

foolinjection
20-06-2015, 06:55
Yes... No grip racing... Because every car in real life sticks to the road like shite to a blanket. -__- Jog on Trollface.

Built350camaro2
20-06-2015, 07:01
Don't feed the Trolls....

Kunal_Racedriver
20-06-2015, 07:11
Keep crying instead of enjoying. This game is good for us and we do feel grip when it is there

Neil Bateman
20-06-2015, 07:21
Project Cars, PC version
The no grip racing game,, slip, slide, bounce, drift, and shudder around tracks, then spend all you're time configuring set ups that eventually lead to turning the game off and doing something more constructive with you're time. Developed by the people who gave us Shift/ Shift 2 and we all know how bad that game was and lasted.
Project cars, developed for the 13 year old and under not for gamers who like racing sims.

Project cars tries hard but thats all it does and leaves you as a gamer unimpressed.
Multiplayer is just as bad, very few people playing and just as boring.
Uninstalled/Returned for a full refund and more than happy wishing i never spent 5 minutes let alone a few hours playing something that was developed for stupid people with no gaming experience.
Personally When i see a Game with Slightly Mad Studios as developers on the cover, ill know to stay well away from it and run for the hills

Trolls, Forum Moderators, knock yourselves out with you're tears, I aint Listening!!

We will spread the news your leaving us.

I can speak for all of us when i say you will be greatly missed, thank you for all your valuable help, info and advice you have given over the last couple of hours here.

anothergameworthspit
20-06-2015, 07:41
Neil Bateman
Yeah no worries Spotty, thanks for the effort you spent thinking of something constructive. Cheers.