PDA

View Full Version : DLC Cars In Career Mode?

Kehoe
20-06-2015, 13:01
Are the DLC cars in career mode? Like the Bentley speed 8 for example or the GT3 Bentley?

Flins
20-06-2015, 13:30
it s a good question and I m interested to know as BMW procar GT4 was included in career mode

Machinist90
20-06-2015, 13:32
only the limited edition cars it seems,though you can pick the bentley GT3 in the lemans invitational event but I haven't seen a chance to select the other cars

Kehoe
20-06-2015, 13:37
It would be a shame if they didn't allow us to use the Mercedes CLK, it's my 2nd favourite car ever!!!

dodge33cymru
20-06-2015, 16:49
It would be a shame if they didn't allow us to use the Mercedes CLK, it's my 2nd favourite car ever!!!

Where would it fit though? It would need a new set if events for '90s Le Mans' or something, I guess.

DozUK
20-06-2015, 17:00
Where would it fit though? It would need a new set if events for '90s Le Mans' or something, I guess.

Or an invitational series like the 78 lotus events

danowat
20-06-2015, 18:02
It's been asked numerous times, and every time been meet with silence, would be nice to hear a definitive answer from the team.

Ian Bell
20-06-2015, 18:19
It's been asked numerous times, and every time been meet with silence, would be nice to hear a definitive answer from the team.

No.

danowat
20-06-2015, 18:25
No.

No, not now, or no, never?

Ian Bell
20-06-2015, 18:31
No, not now, or no, never?

We'll support those that make sense in career if we extend career for those cars/tracks.

danowat
20-06-2015, 18:33
We'll support those that make sense in career if we extend career for those cars/tracks.

Thanks for the response, it is appreciated.

Hopefully we can use the custom championship option to make our own championship for the new DLC car classes (i.e. LMP900) hint hint.........;)

csam
20-06-2015, 18:46

Thanks for answer.
Maybe you should make contact with Bandai or Steam so the page for the DLC reflects what your answer. Just a suggestion and maybe it's just me who misinterprets the Steam page.
In swedish the Steam page for the DLC says that the cars could be played in all game modes, enhances and integrates naturally in to your career.

If I understand you correct the cars from Racing Icons Car Pack does not show up in career.

I don't regret buying it since it's cheap but I actually thought the cars would show up in career (continental GT3 in GT3 career)

Cholton82
20-06-2015, 19:03
I'm kind of disappointed that the Bentley GT3 isn't incorporated into career mode ! I'll be checking next time before I download any DLC

Kehoe
20-06-2015, 19:42
A little off topic but I'd love to see the Toyota GT One in any upcoming DLC

Ian Bell
20-06-2015, 20:52

I've just re-read this and even I'm not quite sure what I'm saying.

Basically. If it fits, we do add DLC cars and tracks to career, with new career based features. If it doesn't fit (smoothly) we don't.

If it does integrate into new career modes, we'll say so on the 'tin'.

MillenniumX17
20-06-2015, 20:59
I've just re-read this and even I'm not quite sure what I'm saying.

Basically. If it fits, we do add DLC cars and tracks to career, with new career based features. If it doesn't fit (smoothly) we don't.

If it does integrate into new career modes, we'll say so on the 'tin'.

Then will the Bentley Continental GT3 ever be available to be raced with and against in the GT3 and GT Endurance career modes?

Ian Bell
20-06-2015, 21:03
Then will the Bentley Continental GT3 ever be available to be raced with and against in the GT3 and GT Endurance career modes?

We won't be adding career functionality retrospectively no.

MillenniumX17
20-06-2015, 21:11
We won't be adding career functionality retrospectively no.

Thank you for the clear response. I won't be buying any more dlc for Project CARS. I really wanted to like this game as the core of it shows such potential. However, with a myriad of minor, fixable flaws and then this, I can't keep supporting it. It's a real shame.

Ian Bell
20-06-2015, 21:13
Thank you for the clear response. I won't be buying any more dlc for Project CARS. I really wanted to like this game as the core of it shows such potential. However, with a myriad of minor, fixable flaws and then this, I can't keep supporting it. It's a real shame.

I swear I knew you were just waiting for anything remotely not absolutely positive, after your rejoin, to jump on so you could complain for nothing. :)

We won't be hosting any more of your invented negativity.

Bye.