PDA

View Full Version : M1 Procar championship

Praggia
21-06-2015, 07:08
Not sure if this was mentioned before but it happened to me 3 times before i decided to quit the game completely.
After setting a qualifying lap and then choosing to simulate the rest of Quali the games just hangs on that screen. "Simulation rest of Qualifying.
Tried again and this time I chose to exit to end of session and same thing happens....

???????

Irishnewblood
21-06-2015, 10:54
When I set my qualifying time,I never sim to end of session,seems like a bit of a bug in a few classes with that.I find it much better to speed up the session by x60 literally takes an extra 10 or 15 seconds and haven't had a problem since.

Awong124
21-06-2015, 15:55
I'ved used this before and never had a problem. Maybe it only happens in specific circumstances. Though if you've already done your lap and you intend on using that lap for your qualifying, there is no reason to simulate the rest of the session. Just go back to your garage and wait out the remaining time, it makes no difference.

When I set my qualifying time,I never sim to end of session,seems like a bit of a bug in a few classes with that.I find it much better to speed up the session by x60 literally takes an extra 10 or 15 seconds and haven't had a problem since.

"Simulate rest of qualifying" is different from "skip to end of session". The former makes the AI drive your car for the rest of the session in real time. Speeding up time and skipping to end of session are both affected by the bug that has the AI doing ridiculously fast times. Simulating rest of session doesn't suffer from this bug however. But unless you want the AI to set your qualifying time for you, there is no reason to use that feature.

Kidney
30-06-2015, 14:55
Happened to me several times. I choosed to speed up the time from Real to x60. Its fast and never had that issue again��