PDA

View Full Version : Historic Spa and DLC's

Storm22
21-06-2015, 14:47
Apologies if this has already been spoken about, but do we know when the release of the Historic Spa track will be released? I was so disappointed it wasn't in the game on release.
Also do we know when and how often new tracks will be available by DLC?
The DLC's we've had thus far have been great, some really good and varied cars, but I'm personally looking forward to the tracks.

Mahjik
21-06-2015, 15:11
No official date at this time. There was an online article mentioning a July DLC, but we'll just have to wait to see if they got some early information or just hopes. ;)

Storm22
21-06-2015, 15:36
@Mahjik
Thanks for the info. Fingers crossed! :eagerness:

BCFCBristolRed
21-06-2015, 17:27
Wow. I didn't even know this was to be coming.....

John Hargreaves
21-06-2015, 17:32
There are plenty of new toys coming and plenty of places to play with them ;)

BCFCBristolRed
21-06-2015, 17:39
There are plenty of new toys coming and plenty of places to play with them ;)

Now that, is just massively teasing!!! :)

Art-J
21-06-2015, 20:07
The "newest" youtube clips showing WIP historic Spa in PCars are between 1 and 2 years old. They show a track with fantastic level of objects detail... but also with massive layout and elevation errors. Almost GPL-level accuracy, and that's not really a compliment for an otherwise great game released 17 years later. Even though I'm strictly a vintage motorsport enthusiast and was very looking forward to driving on some historic circuits in PCars, I'm rather pleased the Spa didn't make it to the release, at least not in a woefully inaccurate state like shown in these old vids. I suspect both Spa and Rouen are being worked on, however, and If their properly improved versions pop up as a DLC one day, I'll be one of the first folks to get them!

John Hargreaves
21-06-2015, 20:08
Yeah, sorry mate, I‘m not sure how much we are at liberty to share information from the WMD forum; I know some of the upcoming stuff is already known out in the open, but suffice to say that from some of the development threads in the WMD forum, anyone interested in the historic racing stuff will not be disappointed.

Storm22
21-06-2015, 21:00
suffice to say that from some of the development threads in the WMD forum, anyone interested in the historic racing stuff will not be disappointed.

Brilliant! :eagerness:
Some of the historic cars and tracks can be more fun than what we have today.