PDA

View Full Version : PAINT SCHEMES ON XBOX ONE

ThE CL1NIC
21-06-2015, 22:00
WHY DOESNT XBOX VERSION HAVE ALL THE PAINT SCHEMES THAT ARE ON THE PC VERSION?? I'm not talking people's personal paint schemes in talking all the different liveries like the gulf and red bull mclaren mp-4 12c or the blue and grey M-Sport Bentley GT3 scheme that is on the PC!! Please give us a livery pack and give us some more schemes that we all thought were in game to begin with !!

RTA nOsKiLlS
21-06-2015, 23:38
YEAH!!, and I want my Bentley GT3 rollin on 24's! And, If you dont meet these demands, then "Ima gonna bring dis game 2 da stewdio and ........." oh wait......I bought it digitally. DOH!

LOL, On a more serious note, the Bentley is a DLC car, so we didn't think any paintjobs were in the game to begin with for that car at least. :D

We can have any colour Bentley GT3 / speed 8 we like, as long as we want, white, white, or white. :D :D

Stag
22-06-2015, 09:15
I'd like everyone to have their own individual livery. Same livery for all your cars. So you got to recognise certain people by the car.
That's another great idea from the stag.

Siberian Tiger
22-06-2015, 09:17
WHY DOESNT XBOX VERSION HAVE ALL THE PAINT SCHEMES THAT ARE ON THE PC VERSION?? I'm not talking people's personal paint schemes in talking all the different liveries like the gulf and red bull mclaren mp-4 12c or the blue and grey M-Sport Bentley GT3 scheme that is on the PC!! Please give us a livery pack and give us some more schemes that we all thought were in game to begin with !!

On PC all the GULF Liveries and RedBull Liveries where removed due Licensing Request from McLaren. <- They where in the Pre Release Builds, but not in Final Retail Game...

All Liveries which are currently on the PC are also on XBone AND PS4 ;)

jonnotheone
22-06-2015, 10:26
Is it true a paint shop an decal designer are in the pipe works..???

jonnotheone
22-06-2015, 11:12

mkstatto
22-06-2015, 12:22

Where did you get that from? As far as I'm aware they pretty much ruled it out for the consoles due to the amount of work building and testing it.

crunchy1X
22-06-2015, 12:26
As far as I'm aware they pretty much ruled it out for the consoles due to the amount of work building and testing it.
Where did you get that from?

See what I did there? ;)

Siberian Tiger
22-06-2015, 12:27

Where did you get that from? As far as I'm aware they pretty much ruled it out for the consoles due to the amount of work building and testing it.

Yep, AFAIK no Plans for a Decal Designer... It would be a hell lot of work!

ThE CL1NIC
22-06-2015, 12:44
YEAH!!, and I want my Bentley GT3 rollin on 24's! And, If you dont meet these demands, then "Ima gonna bring dis game 2 da stewdio and ........." oh wait......I bought it digitally. DOH!

LOL, On a more serious note, the Bentley is a DLC car, so we didn't think any paintjobs were in the game to begin with for that car at least. :D

We can have any colour Bentley GT3 / speed 8 we like, as long as we want, white, white, or white. :D :D

Nobody said a word about 24's on the Bentley!!! I asked a simple question and if the liveries were removed for license issues than why is it ok for the Red Bull Mclaren to be in the opening cut scene??? Give us more liveries if we can't have a paint shop ..some cars like the z4 and RUF have 20 skins were the Mclaren has 5 !

mkstatto
22-06-2015, 12:50
Nobody said a word about 24's on the Bentley!!! I asked a simple question and if the liveries were removed for license issues than why is it ok for the Red Bull Mclaren to be in the opening cut scene??? Give us more liveries if we can't have a paint shop ..some cars like the z4 and RUF have 20 skins were the Mclaren has 5 !

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?23789-Xbox-One-liveries-missing

Its McLaren's fault.

Siberian Tiger
22-06-2015, 12:51

Well, that Video was made before they requested the removing ;)

There will be several more Liveries Packages coming via DLC ;) Stay tuned and watch http://www.projectcarsgame.com/on-demand.html for more Infos...

RTA nOsKiLlS
22-06-2015, 17:44

LOL, that was a joke.

If there are no plans for a livery editor on the console, what is the "coming soon" section on the main menu for?