PDA

View Full Version : Why DQ when i win the Race?

Ajnn
22-06-2015, 08:55
Well, on online race last night i win one race with 0.1L of fuel in the deposit but i was disqualify. One or two laps before of the end of the race the pit engineer send me a message to made a pitstop because i have few amount of fuel in the deposit but i decide to not stop because i know that the fuel is enough to finish the race. Is it normal to be disqualify of the race because i donīt have respect the order of me engineer team? I donīt think so.

Neil Bateman
22-06-2015, 09:02
You have to have enough fuel to complete the inlap as well, and as you can see the AI almost go full speed back to pits after race.

mikadri
22-06-2015, 09:03
You also need to have fuel left so your car are able to return to the pit

Ajnn
22-06-2015, 09:09
Well, in a game with so much bugs this is a interesting detail. This is a great game but SMS much fix to many things yet. Thank you for your reply.

Eric Bergeret
22-06-2015, 09:22
i can't be wrong but i doubt, in some race you have to bring the car back after the finsih lane if not you know what gonna happen. in other hand in nascar you can finsh the race whitout fuel left is not gonna make a difference in the result., only the finsih line count here.