PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster T100

owenmorris
22-06-2015, 13:12
Hi guys wondering if you can help, should there be a template for the pedals to hard fix them thanks in advance.

C6ckneyGeezer
22-06-2015, 17:11
No they come just as pedals and a wheel set matey. If you buy a wheel stand like the Wheel Stand Pro then it will come with the needed brackets!

owenmorris
22-06-2015, 18:07
No they come just as pedals and a wheel set matey. If you buy a wheel stand like the Wheel Stand Pro then it will come with the needed brackets!

I've managed all done for under as tenner lol

HLR Joker
22-06-2015, 19:36

I've managed all done for under as tenner lol

You bolted the pedals down via the two points on the underside?
I'm pretty much set up the same, 7.99 folding table from B&M and a surplus shelf from my desk!! Although still to bilt the pedals and attach to the frame of table for rigidness.

Mark

Stevesixty7
22-06-2015, 21:25
I have this wheel and pedals, as my Logitech Driving Force Pro is not compatible of course, so having to buy another was annoying to say the least. I went for the T100 because it was the cheapest FFB option, and I think it's a pretty good wheel, but the pedal design is a bit poor to be honest as the the pedal base can lift off the floor under hard accelerating and braking. I need a better fix than I currently have, a load of Blu-Tack under the front, and gaffer tape over the front to my laminate flooring lol. It works though but is far from ideal.

JohnnyDNGRSLY
22-06-2015, 21:31
Pedals are the exact same as what come with the T80.

Link to pedals template PDF. (http://ts.thrustmaster.com/download/accessories/Manuals/TXRW/TMFFB_2Pedals%20Template.pdf)

Link to my cheap T80 wheel stand, to which I hard-mounted my pedals. (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?30846-Yet-Another-Cheap-Wheel-Stand)

owenmorris
23-06-2015, 08:28
You bolted the pedals down via the two points on the underside?
I'm pretty much set up the same, 7.99 folding table from B&M and a surplus shelf from my desk!! Although still to bilt the pedals and attach to the frame of table for rigidness.

Mark

Yeah mate pedals bolted to base now well pleased with it