PDA

View Full Version : Online league tools a question for Mr Bell

fresquito
22-06-2015, 13:35
Will these be added as features?

I'm talking about Spectator Tools for broadcasters, easy to navigate and properly working replays, lobby control over player positions, control over flags, penalties, restrictions, obligatory pitstops, etc., full support for custom liveries... Wondering if Mr Bell could let us know a yay or nay on this as it would add a lot to the game.

Loving the game by the way.

LordDRIFT
22-06-2015, 15:48
This is just an observation but: Why are there so many threads with "Mr Bell" in the title? I'm sure there are defs/mods that are qualified to answer a lot of these, but either its done for attention or to present some obligation for "Mr Bell" to respond. I can't help but think about what will happen if all the thread titles eventually include "Mr Bell". Dude may just not show up all together. JS.

Good feature suggestions BTW.

Raven403
22-06-2015, 15:53
This is just an observation but: Why are there so many threads with "Mr Bell" in the title? I'm sure there are defs/mods that are qualified to answer a lot of these, but either its done for attention or to present some obligation for "Mr Bell" to respond. I can't help but think about what will happen if all the thread titles eventually include "Mr Bell". Dude may just not show up all together. JS.

I think it's done to grab attention. I'd put money on it

Ian Bell
22-06-2015, 15:53

I'll be honest, It's getting a bit overwhelming.

Raven403
22-06-2015, 15:54

And yet, here you are lol

LordDRIFT
22-06-2015, 15:58

I can imagine.

RomKnight
22-06-2015, 16:10
I can imagine.

I can imagine I would've lost it on day one :D

MacPhisto
22-06-2015, 16:28
Maybe it should be included in the forum rules. Do not post Mr Bell in thread title. :)
Probably would be ignored anyway.

Straightlaced84
22-06-2015, 17:09
People are forgetting that 99% of other video games, even one title I won't name that is always compared to Project Cars, absolutely NEVER have open lines of communication with the developers, much less the head of the studio.

Give these guys a break. I am amazed at how much abuse they endure, and they still try to help pretty much everyone who can act decent with any problems or issues they have with the game.

But that's not good enough for a lot of people, it seems, and that is just a downright shame.

Temper your expectations down to reality. We paid $60 American dollars for this game. That is like half of what it costs to get a decent pair of shoes, or one decent meal at a restaurant with a signficant other. Not much in the grand scheme of things. If you sweat 60 bucks, you might need to stop playing video games until you can secure yourself in a career.

They don't owe us anything, but yet here they are, spending hours of their professional and personal time trying to assist the community and ease everyone's minds.

Chill out fellas, it's just a game. (And a quite good one.) Major problems and concerns are being dealt with. Any information we are provided beyond that is just icing on the cake, so to speak.

And I've said it before, but major kudos to Mr. Bell and the whole SMS team.

wraithsrike
22-06-2015, 17:13
People are forgetting that 99% of other video games, even one title I won't name that is always compared to Project Cars, absolutely NEVER have open lines of communication with the developers, much less the head of the studio.

Give these guys a break. I am amazed at how much abuse they endure, and they still try to help pretty much everyone who can act decent with any problems or issues they have with the game.

But that's not good enough for a lot of people, it seems, and that is just a downright shame.

Temper your expectations down to reality. We paid $60 American dollars for this game. That is like half of what it costs to get a decent pair of shoes, or one decent meal at a restaurant with a signficant other. Not much in the grand scheme of things. If you sweat 60 bucks, you might need to stop playing video games until you can secure yourself in a career.

They don't owe us anything, but yet here they are, spending hours of their professional and personal time trying to assist the community and ease everyone's minds.

Chill out fellas, it's just a game. (And a quite good one.) Major problems and concerns are being dealt with. Any information we are provided beyond that is just icing on the cake, so to speak.

And I've said it before, but major kudos to Mr. Bell and the whole SMS team.

Now this is a good post.