PDA

View Full Version : Premature awarding of Hall of Fame requirements?

Menacingtrees
22-06-2015, 21:03
So, this is hard to explain but... Today when I logged on, my game immediately awarded me with the zero to hero, defending champion, and triple crown accolades. I have not completed any of these yet, as I am still in gt3...i checked and I haven't gotten the achievements on my console for these yet and I'm curious as to why the game things I've completed them. I worry because these were the main things I was striving for and now I feel like they are broken.

FAHound
23-06-2015, 08:54
So, this is hard to explain but... Today when I logged on, my game immediately awarded me with the zero to hero, defending champion, and triple crown accolades. I have not completed any of these yet, as I am still in gt3...i checked and I haven't gotten the achievements on my console for these yet and I'm curious as to why the game things I've completed them. I worry because these were the main things I was striving for and now I feel like they are broken.

I played one race in LMP1 and it awarded me the zero to hero and triple crown accolades. I haven't earned them either, it just awarded me them for no reason.

Neil Bateman
23-06-2015, 09:00

You sure someone isn't secretly playing the game while your out?:cool: