PDA

View Full Version : Feeling from a causal player and some feature requests

mr.slow
22-06-2015, 23:52
First, I want to say thank you for making such a wonderful game. I'm a causal racing fan but even I can feel PCARs is leagues ahead of Forza and GT6 in term of car handling. The sound and visual are amazing! (PC version). I do feel it is a bit dry and wish the content is arranged in a more interesting way (like "hot hatch races", "muscle races", "japan races" etc). I think doing so will make it a bit more interesting the non-SIM crowd who loves some causal racing.

I have some feature requests as well: I wish you can bring in a few "practical cars" There are some great under 50K USD, like S2000, miata, GTI, 335, etc. I also wish you can release a track editor so more tracks can be added by the fans.

Dresden
23-06-2015, 02:39
PCars had a problematic release on Xbox1 but since downloading 1.3 and 1.4 it is absolutely amazing. Frame rate is much smoother than before and the game smacks the other racing titles out of the park IMO. You are so right about audio, PCars is fantastic. I tried to playing Horizon 2 again, but shelved it after 10 minutes of playing it. My Formula Rookie car sounded better than a Lamborghini over there. Lol.

Not sure about production cars though. I thought I would miss them when I started playing this game, but discovered I couldn't care less about them. Tracks, handling, audio, qualifying and weather are far more important!

And track editor- I am having enough trouble learning each of these awesome tracks. So no thanks, at the moment!

mr.slow
23-06-2015, 19:06
Well, for me at least, I'm more interesting in driving cars that I owned or those I may purchase in the future. I also enjoyed it immensely driving alone a real road. For instance, my favorite track is the azure coast and CA highway 1 (the first stage). I won't hesitate to purchase a dlc of say, road to hana or other winding mountain road.