PDA

View Full Version : Cockpit Views Not Saving!

Flaw3dGenius
23-06-2015, 00:32
Last night i spent 3 hours going through every car and getting the cockpit views just right (higher seat position and slightly angled down to see dials)

Just put the game on and it's not bloody saved them, Just about every car the view is set to really low down! Arrrggggghhhh!

Is this a known issue?

ports
23-06-2015, 10:55
I might be wrong but i think when you adjust seat height etc on 1 car it does the same settings for all the cars

Flaw3dGenius
23-06-2015, 17:09
I might be wrong but i think when you adjust seat height etc on 1 car it does the same settings for all the cars

Nah defo not as most cars now the sitting position is really low where is i set them all high with slight angle downwards, 1 of the Formula cars now all i can see is steering wheel. Defo some sort of bug going on.

When i spent 3 hours i did go through them to make sure they were saving which they were but it seems when turned off the PS4 and started it up the following night the seating positions for all cars reset or put the camera in odd positions.

ports
23-06-2015, 17:25
Sorry to hear that mate i'd be devastated after spending 3 hours doing that , I've only raised the seat up a tiny bit in formula but no other cars i was sure other cars were raised up as well but like i said i could be wrong.

Flaw3dGenius
23-06-2015, 17:56
Sorry to hear that mate i'd be devastated after spending 3 hours doing that , I've only raised the seat up a tiny bit in formula but no other cars i was sure other cars were raised up as well but like i said i could be wrong.

I was raging last night lol, Went through so many loading screens doing it :hopelessness: