PDA

View Full Version : Ian Bell. Overall Project Cars Issues

Coldy86
23-06-2015, 11:38
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?32598-Overall-State-of-Project-Cars/page9

Ian, can you please advise why this thread was locked. No one was being abused. etc. We received warnings and followed instructions.

It's disgusting YOUR consumers are being treated like this.

Umer Ahmad
23-06-2015, 11:40
And i get accused of not letting it go?

I win. You owe me $5 Jorby

I closed it because it was a distraction.

Coldy86
23-06-2015, 11:42
I win. And i get accused of not letting it go?

You owe me $5 Jorby

Is this a big joke to you?

Bealdor
23-06-2015, 11:43
Coldy,

please read this post: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?32598-Overall-State-of-Project-Cars&p=1009892&viewfull=1#post1009892

I'm giving you one chance to answer my last question before I close this thread:

In what way exactly did this thread (all 8 pages of it) bring the devs forward in fixing all the mentioned bugs and therefore improving your gaming experience?

agentbeef
23-06-2015, 11:43
if I poked a bear with a stick and it bit me I think I might stop poking. I would at least realise why it bit me.

Umer Ahmad
23-06-2015, 11:44
What do you want? All the points were explained already in the locked thread. What information further do you require at this time? Be very clear please

FA RACING 01
23-06-2015, 11:44
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?32598-Overall-State-of-Project-Cars/page9

Ian, can you please advise why this thread was locked. No one was being abused. etc. We received warnings and followed instructions.

It's disgusting YOUR consumers are being treated like this.

I'm a consumer too and the only complaint I have is the fruitless/worthless arguments you guys utter here and spread it like a virus on these forums. It used to be a joy to read, not anymore thanks to guys like you.

PeoplesChampion
23-06-2015, 11:52
THIS is the problem with an open forum where open communication with developers gets abused. Entitled people are always going to push the limits of what is considered civil discussion. Grow up, folks.

Coldy86
23-06-2015, 11:52
Coldy,

please read this post: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?32598-Overall-State-of-Project-Cars&p=1009892&viewfull=1#post1009892

I'm giving you one chance to answer my last question before I close this thread:

Since when were you only allowed to post information that will further development. What you are saying is, shut up and don't complain.

I have problems with this game. MY problems cannot be found in 1 single thread.

I want Ian, and all other people who purchased this game, to see my points. You, and Umer are making it an extremely negative experience. I know you will say "but aren't you".

Shut this down. Delete my other thread. Hide it from everyone. Stop other people from contributing to my thread.

As Umer said. Ian was considering shutting the forums down. That says it all...

What a sad state of affairs. Contact me by PM from now on because you won't give me the chance to reply again in a public forum.

Umer Ahmad
23-06-2015, 11:53
As you wish.

Ian Bell
23-06-2015, 11:57
Since when were you only allowed to post information that will further development. What you are saying is, shut up and don't complain.

I have problems with this game. MY problems cannot be found in 1 single thread.

I want Ian, and all other people who purchased this game, to see my points. You, and Umer are making it an extremely negative experience. I know you will say "but aren't you".

Shut this down. Delete my other thread. Hide it from everyone. Stop other people from contributing to my thread.

As Umer said. Ian was considering shutting the forums down. That says it all...

What a sad state of affairs. Contact me by PM from now on because you won't give me the chance to reply again in a public forum.

It is under consideration Coldy.

It's mainly because we can't find the valid issues now with the constant bickering and repetition of issues posted by people like yourself. If you'd stop after posting it once, this place would be a lot easier for us to navigate to actually help people, including you!