PDA

View Full Version : I DO NOT BELIEEEEEEEVE IT!!!

glender123
23-06-2015, 14:40
I had to post this, I actually managed a 10 lap race of Spa without a single incident of some tool driving into everyone and ruining the race, must be the first time I've had it in a race. It made such a nice change, I thought I would write about it and share with you all :)

If anybody ever wants some clean fast racing, feel free to add me: glender123

Mascot
23-06-2015, 14:43
Yeah. Definitely thread-worthy.

Pink_650S
23-06-2015, 15:03
The first few clean online races are rewarding as hell, indeed. Playing with like-minded people is the superior experience.
But once you go back to public lobbies, you feel like participating in some kind of world war :dejection:

awaite85
23-06-2015, 23:55
I pulled off a race in GT3 at Brands Hatch yesterday with everyone being clean. It is rare.

Panopticism
24-06-2015, 00:01
I find what happens is that 2 or 3 of us will break away from the pack and race cleanly. Every lap we just have to dodge the impromptu chicanes set up by the 11 year olds.

JeyD02
24-06-2015, 00:12
Lol, this thread is amusing.

Neil Bateman
24-06-2015, 00:31
I had to post this, I actually managed a 10 lap race of Spa without a single incident of some tool driving into everyone and ruining the race, must be the first time I've had it in a race. It made such a nice change, I thought I would write about it and share with you all :)

If anybody ever wants some clean fast racing, feel free to add me: glender123

Now come on, you honestly expect us to believe it was a 10 lap race with no incidents, 10 LAPS!!!

Now 5 laps on spa we can believe because lap 6 normaly involves trying to pass the guy driving round on 3 wheels, laps 7 and 8 you meet up with the two guys with no mirrors that cant decide on how best to pass one another, lap 9 and 10 your looking at the trackmap to spot any stationary cars that have forgotten they are in a race as they cant see any other cars anywhere and have decided their only option is to do some donuts paying no attention to the direction of traffic flow.

This is a 10 lap race at spa.;)

glender123
24-06-2015, 20:16
Now come on, you honestly expect us to believe it was a 10 lap race with no incidents, 10 LAPS!!!

Now 5 laps on spa we can believe because lap 6 normaly involves trying to pass the guy driving round on 3 wheels, laps 7 and 8 you meet up with the two guys with no mirrors that cant decide on how best to pass one another, lap 9 and 10 your looking at the trackmap to spot any stationary cars that have forgotten they are in a race as they cant see any other cars anywhere and have decided their only option is to do some donuts paying no attention to the direction of traffic flow.

This is a 10 lap race at spa.;)

Well i see what your saying :D but what i should have said is i didnt have a single person trying to knock me off the circuit, everybody was as clean as ive seen it and once i broke free of the pack, i didnt encounter any idiot crashing into anyone... It was strange but enjoyable and rewarding.

icebear
24-06-2015, 20:21
. It was strange but enjoyable and rewarding.

it only happened twice to me since i play (even if i play a lot)
and even if i finished in the middle of the pack, i felt exactly the same :)

Knightfall
24-06-2015, 21:04
Yeah. Definitely thread-worthy.

Your avi of Cary Grant is what is thread worthy.