PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Wish List

Stocky
23-06-2015, 15:41
I didn't see a thread for this, if so, please move it to the proper place.

1) A main chat room (in addition to the race chat room), where people could plan and set up races and chat about past races. Would also be helpful in knowing how many people are available but not yet in a race.
2) A way to read character names better on the track. Bigger fonts or something. Who can read who you're racing with the way it is now, and at 200 miles an hour, it's not easy. This to me, is most important. I want to be able to recognize who I'm racing with.
3) A way to know who's in front of you or behind you. Maybe a HUD standing list? I know it shows who's in front and behind for standings only, but that doesn't help in practice, qualifying, and even for lapped traffic during a race. Would also be helpful when you want to be careful in avoiding a bad driver you may be coming up on.
4) Some kind of ranking system, so you can prevent trouble makers from joining a race.
5) The ability to move things around the HUD, like notices, chat menu, and the other items you can't as of now.
6) When a driver leaves the race, for any reason, his car should be removed from the track as well.

That's it for now, but I'm sure there's more.

Stocky