PDA

View Full Version : Bug car turn left

antholapatate
23-06-2015, 16:31
Helle everybody, to begin I'm sorry for my english because I'm French ...

So, I come here because I searched on websites an answer to my issue and I never find an answer ...
My problem is that when I play, on all tracks with all cars, my car turn left single every times ... So when I turn right, my car few times turn left.
So I want to know if it's normal or if there are some settings to change ?

Thank you for you're futur answers and sorry again for my english ;)

MrFlibble81
23-06-2015, 16:43
Are you saying your car only turns left and NOT right?

Siberian Tiger
23-06-2015, 16:46
Did you correct assign the Axis of your Controller in the Settings?

konnos
23-06-2015, 16:50
Did you change any value in ForceFeedBack menu? like Wheel Movement? It can do that if you changed it.

Knightfall
23-06-2015, 16:50
Some cars just aren't ambi-turners....

antholapatate
23-06-2015, 17:49
Thank you for you'te quickly answers ;)

@MrFlibble81 : No, my car turn left when I drive straight, but the car turn left or right when I want.

@Siberian Tiger : I haven't change settings, they are default.

@konnos : Sorry I don't know what is ForceFeedBack ... but I didn't changed nothing.

@Knightfall : What means ambi-turners ?

Sorry again for my english ;)

Siberian Tiger
23-06-2015, 17:53
Please let us also now on which Controller you are Playing.

If you have a Wheel, then please do the whole calibration process :)

antholapatate
24-06-2015, 08:07
I play with the pad xBox One, and I play with default settings ...
So I'm lost lol

Forcedchaos
24-06-2015, 10:37
Think about it like this, when oval tracks come you are going to be the fastest racer out there! :cool:;):):D It's your inner Nascar coming out!

sp0q
24-06-2015, 10:42
Maybe he means that the car pulls to one side when he accelerates?

Black_Gold_Saw
24-06-2015, 10:46
I got the same problem with xbox one controller.
Take Monza for example. The long straight at start and finish. u drive perfectly straight but somehow the car seems to steer to the left a little bit.
U are constantly correcting a little to the right to stay in a straight line. Very anoying.

antholapatate
24-06-2015, 10:54
Sorry Forcedchaos I don't understand what you say ...
And sp0q my car turn left when I press forward ...

DozUK
24-06-2015, 10:57
Sounds to me like he's had a knock and the suspensions gone. That could explain why the car is pulling to the left when accelerating

sp0q
24-06-2015, 11:14
Sorry Forcedchaos I don't understand what you say ...
And sp0q my car turn left when I press forward ...

As it was explained in wiki somewhere - certain cars may act like that because their construction is not perfectly symetrical - in effect there is a diffirence in torque between the wheels on each side and the car may pull to one side when throttle is applied.

edit: http://en.pcars.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Physics#The_Boss_Mustang_keeps_pulling_to_one_side_on_acceleration.3F

antholapatate
24-06-2015, 15:28
So, if I understand, there aren't solutions ?

sp0q
24-06-2015, 16:59
I believe the effect, to an extent and depending on the reason, could be mitigated by an appropriate car tuning but I'm in over my head with this one : P

Psychomatrix
24-06-2015, 17:10
First you should try a second controller if you can. Or try to increase the deadzone. Sometimes it can depend on the controller. Is it every car? Do you have damage on?

Umer Ahmad
24-06-2015, 17:29
1. Is car damaged?
2. All cars?
3. You did calibration ok?
4. Can u Make video?
5. Use HUD screen overlay to show the steering input (yellow line), is it centered perfecltly?

Really sounds like your controller is not centered correctly

antholapatate
25-06-2015, 11:07
Thank you sp0q ;)

Ok Psychomatrix, I will try with my second pad. What is the deadzone ?
To answer to you and Umer Ahmad :

-My car haven't damage, it happened at the begin of the track.
-I played lowesome 1 hour so I tried 3 or 4 cars and a kart, and it happened with all of these.
-I didn't change settings.
-I will try with my phone if you want, but I haven't the hardware to do this.
-Sorry but what is HUD screen ?

I'm sorry again to my english and sorry to don't understand all what you say, but the translators are bad :/
However thank you ;)

sp0q
25-06-2015, 11:14
Thank you sp0q ;)

Ok Psychomatrix, I will try with my second pad. What is the deadzone ?
To answer to you and Umer Ahmad :

-My car haven't damage, it happened at the begin of the track.
-I played lowesome 1 hour so I tried 3 or 4 cars and a kart, and it happened with all of these.
-I didn't change settings.
-I will try with my phone if you want, but I haven't the hardware to do this.
-Sorry but what is HUD screen ?

I'm sorry again to my english and sorry to don't understand all what you say, but the translators are bad :/
However thank you ;)

If it's happening with any car you try than it's probably a hardware issue, just as guys already suggested. Try the second controller and get back to us.

One more clarification - does the vehicle turn only when you push the throttle or even when it's rolling in neutral (as in no gear, N)?

HUD screen is all the info showing on the screen (speed, tires, minimap, times). It has different variants and one of them shows things like tire temperature, brakes temperature - it should also show if the controller is constantly turning (if it's broken). Check in Options which button allows to change the HUD mode.

antholapatate
25-06-2015, 12:24
Oh thank you guy ! ;)
I will check this tonight, I haven't the time ...
The vehicle turn left when I press forward, if I don't press button, the car don't move.
And for the HUD screen (ATH in french) :D I will do this when I try the second controller tonight and I will come back to you.

Thank you guy ;)

sp0q
25-06-2015, 12:30
Oh thank you guy ! ;)
I will check this tonight, I haven't the time ...
The vehicle turn left when I press forward, if I don't press button, the car don't move.
And for the HUD screen (ATH in french) :D I will do this when I try the second controller tonight and I will come back to you.

Thank you guy ;)

What I meant was this:

- you push the throttle -> the car pulls to the left
- let go off throttle, the car still rolls on it's own -> does it still pull to the left or does it go straight?

It's hard to tell if I made it clear enough for google translate : P

antholapatate
26-06-2015, 19:18
Hi, I found the solution.
I play with my 2nd pad ..
Thank you all ;)
See you ;)

xautos
26-06-2015, 19:22
I play with the pad xBox One, and I play with default settings ...
So I'm lost lol

was thinking if you were play on the keyboard and on occasion you get the car suddenly going left afterwards, usually tapping the left key once is enough to release it.

but you would be perfectly setup for oval racing xD

Knightfall
26-06-2015, 21:15
Thank you for you'te quickly answers ;)
@Knightfall : What means ambi-turners ?

Sorry again for my english ;)

Zoolander reference, disregard.