PDA

View Full Version : To Red Light, or Not to Red Light.....

gbm
24-06-2015, 05:51
That is the question!!! lol

So for all you T100 users....how many of you play with the LED light blinking? (for stronger FFB)

Or do you prefer to have that auto center off, and play with a more subtle, lesser FFB experience?

I'm curious to know...

Mr.Smoke
24-06-2015, 10:23
I keep the light on constant. From my understanding the blink mode is meant for games which dont have FFB.

C6ckneyGeezer
24-06-2015, 10:51
Exactly as above. Red light should be solid and NOT blinking. Auto center is for games which dont support ffb.

Why people have auto center on I have no idea.

gbm
24-06-2015, 13:41
Exactly as above. Red light should be solid and NOT blinking. Auto center is for games which dont support ffb.

Why people have auto center on I have no idea.

Well I understand the above, but if you're gonna purely on "feel", it just feels more like FFB with the light blinking. :/

SOLID LIGHT - light, loose feel. Zero resistance.
BLINKING LIGHT - heavier, tight feel. You can actually feel road resistance when turning.

Sooooo???

Mr.Smoke
24-06-2015, 14:27
Well I understand the above, but if you're gonna purely on "feel", it just feels more like FFB with the light blinking. :/

SOLID LIGHT - light, loose feel. Zero resistance.
BLINKING LIGHT - heavier, tight feel. You can actually feel road resistance when turning.

Sooooo???

Its all personal choice based on what feels best for the user. For me, with it blinking it feels far too heavy & i felt like i was fighting the wheel too much.

Adjusting the global & vehicle specific FFB settings to provide a better FFB feel with the light solid wasnt too difficult.

Some just posted in the other T100 page that the upcoming 2.0 patch will further improve FFB for wheels. Im already quite happy with my T100 FFB so further improvements are nothing but good news.