PDA

View Full Version : Possible new features

h.greenjr2
24-06-2015, 09:30
Hey WMD, question. Are there going to be any new in-game features in a new update when there is one? Like, gauges for instance. It would be pretty cool change the gauge form/design that shows boost, water temp, oil temp, and others it would be helpful to us if these were added especially when the damage feature is turned. It'll let us know if the motor is ready to blow and other matters. Another feature that would be useful for us is to upgrade the cars for modifications like Gran Tourismo, that would make this more intriguing, we all ready spend time tuning our race wheels, and other setups before pre-races why lets us add aftermarket parts to the cars to go faster and perform better.

joking_aura
24-06-2015, 13:57
They will not add parts in the vein of GT. This was a concious decision. These are race cars already tuned to top performance within the regulations of the series they race in. Temps and other data can already be found on the motec display in most cars. Motec info can be cycled when racing.

KID--A
24-06-2015, 13:59
I agree with joking aura. I think the ability to add parts in PC would be a real bad idea.

Sasquatch
24-06-2015, 16:41
I also agree with joking aura, car modifications do not need to exist in pCARS. I also think with given the example of GT/Forza/NFS, the balance doesn't really exist.

h.greenjr2
24-06-2015, 17:27
They will not add parts in the vein of GT. This was a concious decision. These are race cars already tuned to top performance within the regulations of the series they race in. Temps and other data can already be found on the motec display in most cars. Motec info can be cycled when racing.
Some cars are fully tune yes that true but for instance the BMW M1 is not fully modded, how exactly do we know? The car can be faster, and quicker than what it display in the game. U swap a F10 block in it or even a E30, E36 engine and add a turbocharger. I'm u guys put a lot effort into the game. As for the Motec I tried that and it didn't display anything different, don't know if it is only for PC's or the ps4. And that only shows or cycles thru the lap times or community etc. I'm just saying

joking_aura
24-06-2015, 17:50
Your motec display will provide fuel consumption, water temperature, oil pressure, tire temperature, lap times, etc...

Some cars don't have it though.

TheReaper GT
24-06-2015, 17:53
Some cars are fully tune yes that true but for instance the BMW M1 is not fully modded, how exactly do we know? The car can be faster, and quicker than what it display in the game. U swap a F10 block in it or even a E30, E36 engine and add a turbocharger. I'm u guys put a lot effort into the game. As for the Motec I tried that and it didn't display anything different, don't know if it is only for PC's or the ps4. And that only shows or cycles thru the lap times or community etc. I'm just saying

But you are talking about change a race car build into the game following factory/team specs. Thats the deal, race cars don't get modified, they are build respecting category specifications and are not allowed to be modified as the team wish.

The road cars in the other hand, I don't give a flury rats ass for the modifications, if the implement it, fine by me, I don't touch those things.

Fight-Test
24-06-2015, 17:57
I also think you have to be incockpit to see all that extra info on the motec.

joking_aura
24-06-2015, 19:06
I also think you have to be incockpit to see all that extra info on the motec.

Since the motec is mounted to the wheel that goes without saying.