PDA

View Full Version : How to make the AI using the custom livery?

C9 Leu
24-06-2015, 10:09
Hello everyone.
As the title says I wanted to know how I can make the AI use the custom livery. (I've overwritten the CAR_NAME_LIVERY_AI.dds with the livery I want to see)
Does the AI pick the custom livery by itself or do I have to adjust something in the options?
Thanks in advance.
(Sorry if something isn't grammatically correct, I've partly used Google Translator)

Eric Bergeret
24-06-2015, 11:10
take your car whit the custom livery and lock ai car whit identical model "not class but model ",should work this way; if not is that is not possible.

C9 Leu
24-06-2015, 11:48
Thanks for that quick help. I'll try it out right now.

C9 Leu
24-06-2015, 11:59
take your car whit the custom livery and lock ai car whit identical model "not class but model ",should work this way; if not is that is not possible.

I have just one more question. Where can I find that option? In Options and help, in My garage or in Change car?

Eric Bergeret
24-06-2015, 12:18
I have just one more question. Where can I find that option? In Options and help, in My garage or in Change car?it's in the race option, same place as number of player etccc...
hopefully you don't need to go in main-option to do this ;)

C9 Leu
24-06-2015, 12:56
That does not work. I drive most of the time with 'Kind of enemy' 'Identical'. Thanks for your help but that option only means that the AI drives the same car as the player. It does not influence the livery that the AI uses.

Eric Bergeret
24-06-2015, 13:02
That does not work. I drive most of the time with 'Kind of enemy' 'Identical'. Thanks for your help but that option only means that the AI drives the same car as the player. It does not influence the livery that the AI uses. he was taking the same car and livery a long time ago, so i suppose they fix that :), sry but i suppose you can't now.
that was the only way i know