PDA

View Full Version : Unable to join online qualifying

W1Nna-
24-06-2015, 11:22
Hey, my first post here.
I don't get to spend a lot of time playing Project Cars, or as much as I would like to. I find tech support via Twitter absolutely diabolical for Project Cars so I've come here to show my frustration?
Does anyone else have the same problem where they intermittently cannot join online qualifying events?

I've included some screen shots to show what exactly happens.

The Drive and Set up options are padlocked throughout the whole of quali.

It does my fucking nut in, I have 50m VirginMedia line so I know it cannot be my line speed.

PureMalt77
24-06-2015, 12:09
Known issue... Hopefully will be patched someday.

Eric Bergeret
24-06-2015, 12:25
Hey, my first post here.
I don't get to spend a lot of time playing Project Cars, or as much as I would like to. I find tech support via Twitter absolutely diabolical for Project Cars so I've come here to show my frustration?
Does anyone else have the same problem where they intermittently cannot join online qualifying events?

I've included some screen shots to show what exactly happens.

The Drive and Set up options are padlocked throughout the whole of quali.

It does my fucking nut in, I have 50m VirginMedia line so I know it cannot be my line speed.
in your case in not a bug , it's because you have less than 3min left, you can't leave the pit if you come when they are 3min left.
now if you get stuck in the pit and they are something like 10min left it's a bug for sure, i also notice that lobby like this if you leave and come back to get the drive avaible , it's now the vievw that got lock into bumper vievw. "i see many player asking host to unlock vievw but the vievw is not lock is just buggy.

edit: note if you are in the main lobby waitting to clic join session, you can't if less than 3 min left, you have to wait the actual session to finish.
and that why we ask for a timer on the main lobby or better in the server broswer."rigth now the only way to know what time left it's to join session ."

W1Nna-
24-06-2015, 14:21
in your case in not a bug , it's because you have less than 3min left, you can't leave the pit if you come when they are 3min left.
now if you get stuck in the pit and they are something like 10min left it's a bug for sure, i also notice that lobby like this if you leave and come back to get the drive avaible , it's now the vievw that got lock into bumper vievw. "i see many player asking host to unlock vievw but the vievw is not lock is just buggy.

edit: note if you are in the main lobby waitting to clic join session, you can't if less than 3 min left, you have to wait the actual session to finish.
and that why we ask for a timer on the main lobby or better in the server broswer."rigth now the only way to know what time left it's to join session ."

Thank you for clarifying, it makes it much better knowing I'm not the only one.

Eric Bergeret
24-06-2015, 14:35
im on pc but i don't think is different on this point on ps4 :)