PDA

View Full Version : Advice Needed Xbox One Poject Cars

hoopsa
24-06-2015, 18:54
Hello everyone,

I need some advice, regarding Xbox One Poject Cars.

During Single player on Championship mode, gameplay is juddering not smooth,

I will brake to slow for a corner then gameplay will judder go fast and I will miss the corner. Also happens on straights.

Is it my xbox

Thanks Jay

TheReaper GT
24-06-2015, 18:57
Hello everyone,

I need some advice, regarding Xbox One Poject Cars.

During Single player on Championship mode, gameplay is juddering not smooth,

I will brake to slow for a corner then gameplay will judder go fast and I will miss the corner. Also happens on straights.

Is it my xbox

Thanks Jay

Hey Jay, try a HARD reset, it should help.

Publicenemy
24-06-2015, 18:59
if you purchased the LE edition or purchased the Limited edition car pack ,pls delete it . It seems their is a problem with the car pack . MS and SMS works on it.
After you delete the carpack you can normaly play the game. Dont re-buy the carpack,it will be avalaible if its fixed.

TheReaper GT
24-06-2015, 19:02
if you purchased the LE edition or purchased the Limited edition car pack ,pls delete it . It seems their is a problem with the car pack . MS and SMS works on it.
After you delete the carpack you can normaly play the game. Dont re-buy the carpack,it will be avalaible if its fixed.

It already is. You can remove and download it again free of charge. All solved now.

hoopsa
24-06-2015, 19:07
How does Hard reset work....

Its normal but when I first put it in the xbox needed to download a huge update for it

TheReaper GT
24-06-2015, 19:09
How does Hard reset work....

Its normal but when I first put it in the xbox needed to download a huge update for it

Looks like you have the 1.4 patch from last week. Press the xbox power button for 10 seconds, the console will turn OFF, turn it on again and that's it.

Publicenemy
24-06-2015, 19:12
the best way is to shutdown the xbox and wait for the orange led on your powersupply. you can plugout the powercable wait another 15 seconds ,put it back and youll see the powersupply led goes from white to orange. Then you cn restart your xbox.

that deletes your caches 100000% . The "hold the power button" method is not reliable

hoopsa
24-06-2015, 19:22
will try tonight let you know thanks