PDA

View Full Version : Some issues, need help

playb0y
24-06-2015, 20:12
Hi everyone,

First of all, I am not raging, I have been waiting for P.C. as the gran tursimo and forza killer, like every one.

I cannot describe how I am disappointed toady, after couple weeks playing at project cars.

This game is just suffering of too many bugs and non sense.

A non exhaustive list of what is pissing me off:

- the impossibility to join a race whereas your are waiting in the stands. Obliged to quit and rejoin 4 or 5 times!

- lost of frame rates for 2 or 3 seconds and then the game accelerate to compensate. This is not my computer, cause sometimes it goes well with good fps.

- the car for some unknown reason turn left or right

- the physics of other driver's cars is shit in multiplayer

- some players can start before the official start of the race

- when you left the stands and the car drives automatically and hit something, and that fuck up your lap time

- you freaking cannot filter the servers!!!!! Just unacceptable for a multiplayer game...

These are the main reason why I just find the game so boring. I am sure is it a geat game, I really want to enjoy playing this game but I just can't is its actual form.
Luckily the devs' already updated the game once. But it is not enough, please fix it.

Goldenballs2003
24-06-2015, 20:23
Stop playing I guess.

Yorkie065
24-06-2015, 20:28
Just quickly, as this is your first post, you are not going to get very far with that sort of attitude in these forums. I'd edit that first post, make it more constructive, detailed and more respectful and your far less likely to get your voice heard in a positive way!

Umer Ahmad
24-06-2015, 20:29
OP do you want help? What machine are you running? Full specs please.

There solutions to some of the problems you liste and SMS is aware of the others.

Thread title changed, clean up your langauge please

playb0y
24-06-2015, 20:43
Don't want to go far, I want the devs' to fix the game. This is the first time of my life that I see a start like this for a pc game. Bf4 was poor. Project car is terrible.
I play on a msi laptop, gtx 780m, core i7, 16gigs of ram.
This is funny how you don't want to hear that the game is still in alpha right now...
Liked my thread title by the way.

Steam
24-06-2015, 20:47
- the impossibility to join a race whereas your are waiting in the stands. Obliged to quit and rejoin 4 or 5 times!

- lost of frame rates for 2 or 3 seconds and then the game accelerate to compensate. This is not my computer, cause sometimes it goes well with good fps.

- when you left the stands and the car drives automatically and hit something, and that fuck up your lap time

- you freaking cannot filter the servers!!!!! Just unacceptable for a multiplayer game...

Please be more specific with these issues.

playb0y
24-06-2015, 20:51
Be constructive fanboy, and stop sending me pm.

Steam
24-06-2015, 20:52

Better english would also help.

playb0y
24-06-2015, 20:54
Try to stay on the subject. It would help.

TheReaper GT
24-06-2015, 20:55

With that attitude you are not helping yourself. Low your chin a bit and you will see wonders.

Steam
24-06-2015, 21:01
Try to stay on the subject. It would help.

There's no need for such aggressiveness/rudeness/insulting comments/etc here.

Hi everyone,

First of all, I am not raging, I have been waiting for P.C. as the gran tursimo and forza killer, like every one.

Project CARS blows both GT and Forza out of the water.

I cannot describe how I am disappointed toady, after couple weeks playing at project cars.

This game is just suffering of too many bugs and non sense.

A non exhaustive list of what is pissing me off:

Known issue.

Update your PC drivers.

No idea what are you talking about.

You must have a laggy connection.

Join a room with penalties on.

You control the car. You can avoid that.

You can.

These are the main reason why I just find the game so boring. I am sure is it a geat game, I really want to enjoy playing this game but I just can't is its actual form.
Luckily the devs' already updated the game once. But it is not enough, please fix it.

There is more than one patch out.

Patch 2.0 will be out soon. So stay calm and enjoy the game.

playb0y
24-06-2015, 21:01
This guy just sent me "I hope they ban your ass" by private message. Is this good attitude?
I am just pissed of to see that I paid a half finished game.

I am not the only one.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27320-This-game-is-broken-Why-am-I-paying-good-money-for-a-half-finished-game

Hope you won't muzzle me like him.

TheReaper GT
24-06-2015, 21:06
This guy just sent me "I hope they ban your ass" by private message. Is this good attitude?

I am not the only one.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?32833-Some-issues-need-help

And you are beying agressive with the others because of one member?

Umer Ahmad
24-06-2015, 21:09
Ok calm down all, lets help playb0y or just remain quiet if you cannmot help

playb0y you calm down too, you're thread title (i changed) and first post are quite aggressive already so you are being met with like hostility. Your issus can be helped but you need to also de-escalate.

Steam
24-06-2015, 21:10

I am not the only one.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?32833-Some-issues-need-help

Every game is a work in progress.

Umer Ahmad
24-06-2015, 21:12
I'll address one issue on your list (and it'ss a known issue, see he list in t signature).

Cannot drive when in a multiplayer race. Workaround is to exit and rejoin. Might take couple tries.

edit: you talk about bad physics opponent cars in multiplayer, what is this? You mean cars warping because bad ping/lag?

Steam
24-06-2015, 21:15
I'll address one issue on your list (and it'ss a known issue, see he list in t signature).

Cannot drive when in a multiplayer race. Workaround is to exit and rejoin. Might take couple tries.

edit: you talk about bad physics opponent cars in multiplayer, what is this? You mean cars warping because bad ping/lag?

Is the issue where if you lose a wheel on qualify and you go to box and return, the car just drives fine with an invisible wheel be fixed soon?

playb0y
24-06-2015, 21:17
I just want the game to be fixed. Not to troll like steam say, nor to rage.
I know this is a official server but you must listen to everybody.

My pc drivers are up to date, and I am playing several other online game without a problem (ping of 30ms).

MrFlibble81
24-06-2015, 21:23
I just want the game to be fixed. Not to troll like steam say, nor to rage.
I know this is a official server but you must listen to everybody.

They do listen to everybody on here but if you're going to come on here with an aggressive attitude then no one's going to help you or listen to your concerns.

playb0y
24-06-2015, 21:30
They do listen to everybody on here but if you're going to come on here with an aggressive attitude then no one's going to help you or listen to your concerns.

Please give me a break. I am just so surprised not to see more people complaining about the actual state of the game.

Steam
24-06-2015, 21:34
Please give me a break. I am just so surprised not to see more people complaining about the actual state of the game.

They are busy playing the game.

The game is fine.

Yorkie065
24-06-2015, 21:36
I think I know what you mean by other people behaving weird on multiplayer. The majority of the time it is fine, but there can be some small lag spikes or packet loss where you will see cars warp around, sometimes through corners with them sliding through it, others are moving back and forth down the straights. I've seen it plenty of times because my internet connection isn't great. Also get it where cars move very very slightly, and kind of jitter around when you get within a certain distance. Most of the time it's nothing to worry about as you can work out where cars are and the jittering is so small that you can pass them easily enough, just give them room and wait for the car to settle.

As for a fix, there are a couple of things. 1 make sure any servers you join, you have a good connection with those in the lobby and also the lobby host. 2 is try and join a dedicated server, they tend to be a hell of a lot more stable than pier to pier. Unfortunately there aren't many if at all any public ones at the moment, but those will come in time. And the 3rd option, something which I need to do and also possibly yourself, and your not going to like me for saying it, is to upgrade your internet, or make sure you have nothing else running that could potentially sap bandwith to try and maximise what you have got to get the best experience.

As for the other issues you have mentioned, either they are known issues and the devs are working on them, or other suggestions by people have been made. If your having frame rate drops, other than keeping drivers up to date, drop your graphics settings so that you run at higher FPS (ideally 60FPS+ constantly), and therefore any frame rate drops that you do have will be less noticeable.