PDA

View Full Version : IAN/SMS - Viewing lap times at the end of a race ruining the TV view!!!!

BiggNasty187
25-06-2015, 00:42
Whenever you view you the lap times at the end of the race, it removes the TV replay angles, and you cannot get it back.

Its really cool to be able to watch your car lapping around until the end of race timer, or the caboose crosses the line.

It would be nice if I could continue to watch the TV camera views after confirming I got fast lap at the end of the race.

Can someone on the team look into this?

Ian, sorry sir, but that means YOU!

BiggNasty187
25-06-2015, 19:37
Bump!!!!!!!!!!

I really want this implemented, or at least told yes or no. I think that's a reasonable request!

Ian Bell
25-06-2015, 19:47
We don't like exclamation marks. Or excessive senses of entitlement.

Toxic
25-06-2015, 19:50
It would be nice if I could continue to watch the TV camera views after confirming I got fast lap at the end of the race.

When you do not get the fastest lap are you happy to do without the TV camera views?

Jweaver
25-06-2015, 19:54
But when you do this, you can now toggle between views and look around and this is far more interesting than the TV view..

I am sure this isnt intended behavour, but this "feature" is actually an improvement.

BiggNasty187
25-06-2015, 23:50
We don't like exclamation marks. Or excessive senses of entitlement.

Dude, that so not what I was trying to get across, but I got the message loud and clear.

Thank you for your time, Sir.

BiggNasty187
25-06-2015, 23:57
Maybe you missed this one sir. I obviously only have respect for you guys as this is my favorite game of all time. But hey, never mind.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?30325-Dear-Dev-Team